Capability Sort By
Rank

Query List Filter Parameter - Choice with Checkbox...

How can I use choice with check box values as a filter value in query list action? I've list 1 having choice column called "Group" with check...

Hide controls based on field choice

I would like to hide the choice control "Triage Status" based on a choice selected in another choice control "Intake Status". I want the control Tria...

Query XML pulling unexpected data

Have done this in a repeating section in the past with no issue but I do not have a repeating section in this instance. I am trying to use Query XML ...

Request review actions within a parallel action be...

I have a workflow that has a parallel action which contains multiple request review actions. Sometimes a request review action will be set to a cance...

How to prevent duplicate Nintex forms from being c...

Is there a way to prevent a user from creating another new form which already exists in the sharepoint list? For example, there is already an item i...

Few Attachments Data needs to Be cleared in Form?...

Hi Folks, I has a Huge Nintex Form and Workflow, where i Need to Clear Some data and Attachments using JAVASCRIPT. I can now clear the data In Sig...

Issue with deleting attachments within Nintex Form...

Hi all, for some reasson the deleting of attachments in a highly custiomized Nintex Form does not work anymore. If I click the delete button,...

• By Palim
  • October 29, 2019  08:57

Workflow status is complete but no actions complet...

I have a workflow which shows complete, and the logs show all items as they should be, however, no action is being taken on the record itself. Th...

• By dwatson
  • October 28, 2019  14:20

Nintex Form Validation Issue '=='Yes'&...

For the last I have been working on a validation formula that was working and for some aparent reason it stopped working. IF () is 'Yes' then I need ...

• By Shell
  • October 28, 2019  11:48

i can’t request a new user without specifying a Re...

HI All, I have a Nintex form which has AD user details first name and last name. Nintex form works fine when I Add NEW AD users into form. ...

• By Nbibi
  • October 28, 2019  09:16

Sectioning in Nintex

I have a Nintex form containing 4 panels which I can either show or hide, depending on the drop down option selected. However, the part of the form c...

Query list and pull only items with numbers in a s...

Hello, TIA for reading my post. I have a large list, 14,000+ items right now, that we use to track collection efforts. We use lookups to a Mas...