Capability Sort By

Hiding a panel based on a drop down in a repeating...

I have a drop down located in a repeating section that has several different choices in the dropdown. I have a panel below it that I need to hide un...

Nintex Workflow - Submit button pushes data to Sha...

I've created a Nintex form using the new responsive deisgner in O365. The designer has been great to build the form, but I'd like to understand the l...

• By far_CF
  • February 25, 2020  06:55

LookUp in a NINTEX FORMS

Hello, I have a form and I can make Look Up Research from SharePoint List with a textbox to an other label of calculated value field. Lik...

Create a Toggle / Switch Choice button in a form o...

Hello, I have a SharePoint 2013 List with 2 columns : Poste A Poste A Yes No I want to manage the information...

issue saving multiline textbox value from flexitas...

When developing sharepoint solution in Nintex/Sharepoint there is an anomaly that prevents us to save the approver comment to sharepoint (via flexita...

• By AnZa
  • February 25, 2020  02:28

Calculate total time from two date/time fields.

Hi all, I have a small form to capture the start time, end time (both date/time fields) and show the total time on another field. How can go about ...

Workflow creating an appointment with Exchange Onl...

Dear community, I have a workflow set up in Nintex for SPS 2013 which uses the action "Exchange online create calendar item" from the Nintex Li...

• By AlinaQ
  • February 24, 2020  07:19

Send notification if field not modified

Hello, I'm working in Nintex 3.3.1.0 on SharePoint 2013. I have a list of items and I need to create a workflow what will send a notifica...

Update document action produces html codes in the ...

I have created a workflow which poplulates a Word document using the Update Document action. It was working but is suddenly producing codes like <...

• By voicer
  • February 23, 2020  23:02

Add schedule button Scheduled Workflow

Hi, I'm trying to add a global scheduled workflow that will parse the data of a list. However, I'm failed to see the "Add Scheduled" button. I ...

• By usman
  • February 23, 2020  18:30

Copy lookup list choice to another within form bas...

I am an advanced SP user but only developing Nintex 6 months. I have a lookup list of vendors. Users have to pick 5 vendors, so I have 5 sharepoint ...

More Information About Execution Timeout Expired E...

An error I don't recall ever seeing before came up in two workflow error messages within 3 minutes of each other. Here's one of them: ...

• By jeff
  • February 21, 2020  14:53