Capability Sort By

Convert email address in Single line of text field...

I have an email address stored in a SharePoint list Single line of text column. Is there a way in Nintex Workflow to convert the Single line of text ...

• By kyan
  • December 02, 2019  09:37

Dynamic Drop Down list of active directory employe...

Hi, I have a nintex form in Sharepoint 365 of Employees' performance review form. The form is for the manager to fill, so when the manager op...

• By shirane
  • December 02, 2019  04:29

How to access additional lookup columns in Nintex ...

​I have a SharePoint list with a lookup column that includes additional fields from the lookup list. In the column settings, I have: Get informat...

• By kyan
  • December 01, 2019  18:06

Refer a nintex form field in code

Hello, I am editing the onClick of a nintex form button and I want to put the value of a form field in a variable or a collumn (another list collum...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:31

start a workflow when a button is cliked

Hello, I wanted to know if there is a possibility to start a workflow when a nintex form button is clicked. Thank you.

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  04:12

Web services in nintex form

Hello, I wanted to create a web request in my nintex form, but I cannot find the control "Web request" in my nintex form tool box, how to do it so ...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  03:08

Add an item in another list_ nintex form

Hello, I am looking for a way to add an item to a list B from the nintex form of the list A without adding it to list A (I did it using data connexio...

• By lynda
  • December 01, 2019  03:05

Best way to request data from users

Hi all, I have a SharePoint list, where it might occur that entries miss data in required fields. I want to solve this problem with a workflow ...

Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeating Ro...

Can anyone explain how to get JavaScript to invoke on every repeating row? I've never understood how to get it to work and would like a solutio...

Creating MS Word with text based on sharepoint lis...

Hello Nintex community! This my first time using Nintex, and I'm thinking there should be a way to do what I need to do, but I'm not finding it. 🙂 ...

Discovered a User/Group field bug in Nintex Forms ...

Here's a good one. In the latest release of Nintex Forms for SharePoint 2016 ( 4.5.1.20), there is a bug in the Person or Group field control. ...

SharePoint Calculated Field workaround ideas?

Each week I upload an Excel file into a SharePoint list. In that list is field/column "Start Date" - a date field with date data coming directly from...

• By alex77
  • November 28, 2019  08:06