Capability Sort By

How to send three reminders based on existing date...

Dear All, I am new to the community, there might a topic in the forum but could not able to find it. I want to send reminders for next three...

Run as workflow owner

What happens if the person that created/updated the WF last is leaving the company (eg their AD credentials will be disabled) and an action is set to...

Hide panel based on several selections, SharePoint...

I have a drop down menu that I want to be the deciding factor to hide other panels. i have 2 issues that use the same questions, I have been able to...

How to create a Regular Expression to Remove forwa...

I'm trying to replace forward slashes in date fields like mm/dd/yyyy to get mmddyyyy. Not able to make a regular expression work. Please note I will ...

Formula showing NaN date value after upgrading 201...

We just upgraded our Nintex forms 2013 version from 2.11.3.10 to 2.11.8.0 I noticed in one of the forms the formatDate formula below is showing NaN...

Can someone help with separating/line breaking a c...

I currently have a collection of locations that I need to separate by line. Example I have below: Workflow Notification __________________________...

Get all users from multiple SharePoint groups and ...

Is there a way to loop through the GetUserCollectionFromGroup web service operation and get all the users in multiple groups? I need to ge...

Refer to Repeating section field using javascript

I would like to give each row in the repeating section an id. The id is generated with the javascript Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 10) I...

• By lcha
  • May 06, 2020  21:27

Icon Library Available in Forms?

Is there a icon library included in Nintex Forms default that can be used in html i tags?

Email Notification Firing Anytime Modification is ...

I have a SharePoint list where users are creating escalations to be worked. The user fills out the form. I have a Submittal Workflow that submits a...

How to get the value from another list based on tw...

I have a list (Release details) with three fields (1) Release number (2) Environment (3) Date. From another nintex sharepoint form I want to read th...

View a thumbnail when hovering over a lookup item

Hi Folks, I am sure this is a longshot but I have a cutomer requesting that they be able to see a thmbnail imagae of an item when hovering over...