Capability Sort By

Formula to require currency column if blank or 0

I have a "Submit" yes/no column once users are ready to finalize the form. Upon "Submit" I want to require a Vendor2ProposedPrice column, which is a ...

How can i extract Last name only from Display name...

Using Nintex 2013. Within a workflow, I'm trying to extract just Last name from a Variable that is set to DisplayName of a Person/People column. S...

• By DenOhio
  • February 28, 2020  14:13

Update list item from E-mail summary

Hi All! I currently have a workflow that sends a list summary to users daily and links the user to the item. There is one field that the user n...

fn-replace in E-Mail Body

Hi Guys, I have a case, where I want to add the Approval URL into an e-mail using the fn-replace function. Background: Mail templates are...

• By Tarf
  • February 28, 2020  05:48

Siteworkflow to collect items based on several col...

Dear Nintex experts, I truly hope anyone can support me. I'm someone that learned about Nintex from all the people on this forum. For my work I...

Cascading Drop-Downs using one SharePoint List

Hello, I'm new to using Nintex, please bear with me if I'm not making any sense . I'm using on-prem SharePoint and Nintex. I have one SharePoi...

• By wolves1
  • February 27, 2020  22:44

Issues with Set Field Value

Hello! I've been having issues with the action "Set Field Value" where I am trying to change a boolean value to "Yes" in a workflow. I've doubl...

How to create a Recurring Task

Hoping this community can provide some insight/advice... I have a User Group where each month, they need to certify that they've completed a ta...

Cannot save or publish workflow

Hello, I'm having troubles save or publish my workflow. After pressing save or publish i get this: This happens, even if i try to save ...

• By kyon84
  • February 27, 2020  06:15

Update list, if person field in other list changes...

Hello All, I am a new user of Nintex. I am using it with SharePoint 2013. I have a list named New-Hire Tracker that has 3 "Person or Group" fields...

Nintex rule to find the difference between time se...

I have two dropdowns in which i put time options to select for eg: From 09:30 and To 11:45 I need to validate the selected To time...

Responsive Forms Cramped to the left.

Hi, Currently i'm on SP2013 and using nintex responsive forms. every once in a while my form will be cramped to the left. Any idea to...

• By yinelli
  • February 26, 2020  19:24