Capability Sort By

Custom Validation on SLT Form Field

I have been successful in using custom validation to validate an SSN field or EIN field using the custom validation built into the field control sett...

When I create an update a Date and Time workflow w...

Hello, I have been trying to create a workflow that is to update a date and time column in a list when a certain status from another column is ...

For Each Action Does Not Run

My workflow uses the Query list action to pull information from a lookup column in a list record and stores that information (numbers) in a collectio...

how insert records of variable length Excel file t...

i am newbie in SharePoint and Nintex Workflow.One excel file is sent everyday automatically by a GPS system that contains some information of l...

{Created} timestamp = 00:00:00 in form Calculated ...

I'm trying to display a simple 'time remaining' calculated value /text box in a responsive Nintex form: TIME REMAINING: 1:42 (1hr and 42 ...

Conditional multi-select from list look up in Nint...

Howdy, I'm building a form that has a drop down menu of parent organization names (Org1, Org2, Org3, Org4) in a column in the current list upon...

Checkboxes missing from multi-select control in Ne...

Using Nintex for SharePoint 2016, I created a new list workflow and in Workflow Designer > Workflow Settings > Edit Start Form > Edit with N...

Call web service : Value cannot be null. Parameter...

Hi, When i select my web service after refreshing (addUser), i can't use the soap builder (gray icon) and when i try to execute it I am receiving ...

Conditional WF utilizing "Compare to Fields&q...

Hello! I am utilizing SharePoint 2013. I have a Nintex form (List A) with fields/columns to capture data for Workman Comp claims. This is sensitiv...

Validation of several people picker fields

Hi all, I´ve three people picker fiedls in my form. PP3 should only be valid, if the input are exits in PP1 or PP2. Any ideas?

• By Palim
  • June 04, 2020  07:35

Reminder based on dates in a list

Dear community, I'm looking for a way to set reminders based on dates in a list. Until now i build a workflow, where i get one email, if one of...

Show on Newform the Count of Specific Items in the...

I am trying to setup a training registration form (CF Training), with 5 specific sessions available as radio buttons that a user can select from. Onc...