Capability Sort By

Hide Fields Based on Drop Down

So I am creating a form for our instructional design (ID) requests. Based on the value in the drop down selection I want the ID fields to show up. Th...

Nintex workflow tutorial

Hi, I 'm beginner in nintex. I'v searched for tutorial. 1- I 'm using share point 2019 in my server. I prefer video as tutorial. Where can I...

• By daryushs
  • September 17, 2020  07:18

How are you managing your your contracts?

Hey all, Hope you're all doing good! I'd like to know if anyone on this forum is using any CMS which you’d gladly suggest to others. A CMS that y...

• By sherrijc
  • September 17, 2020  06:55

Redirect from Edit to Display form based on field ...

The main goal is to prevent the user from editing a record once it's status is set to approved. The list has an approval workflow and first I tried t...

• By kutyafal
  • September 17, 2020  04:08

Controls overlapping each other on Nintex Form

Afternoon New to Nintex forms. I've inherited a form which has two controls overlapping when it loads. The Department field and the Job Title f...

• By Sutekh
  • September 17, 2020  04:07

Show / Hide Single Line Textboxes at very same pla...

Hi all I have a form with a Choise field (drop down box). Based on selection, a different Single Line Textbox shall appear. I configured ...

How to send Automatic replies to people who filled...

I have form where i collect details like email and other information from people in our company.I would like to send a automated reply by email (Noti...

• By Neone
  • September 16, 2020  22:39

Getting Information from Active Directory

Hi, Using People function, i have created a form to get the name of the person from Active Directory, based on the name the person's title is ...

• By venkatch
  • September 16, 2020  14:35

Attach documents to workflow start form

My workflow runs on a wiki page library and I want initiators to be able to attach reference documents to the start form so these can be attached to...

• By PEnstrom
  • September 16, 2020  09:38

How to find the Document Set URL for the item to i...

I built a state workflow for my document set to submit and track awards - using flexi tasks. The approvers can either reject, approve, or ask for mo...

Uninstall Nintex Event manager error

We had Nintex installed in our 2013 Standard farm. After uninstall, I am getting errors on event logs EVENT ID 6644 Source: SharePoint Foundation...

nintex forms attachment not saving to list item on...

SharePoint 2013 Nintex and Forms 2013 Have the attachment in the form BUT when attach document it will not save in the list item and only save...

• By dwinters
  • September 15, 2020  13:25