Capability Sort By

Calculated field from a different SharePoint List

Hello, I am using SP lists to maintain users PTO and a Master list to forecast utilization hours based on their goals as follows. What formulas can...

How to use association columns in reusable workflo...

I have 4 content types, all have these site columns: Case Status, Assigned To, Staff Emailed. I want to create one reusable workflow to associate wit...

Unrecognized activity encountered

Hello everyone, I’m working with Nintex workflow for Sharepoint 2016. I have a workflow with three custom actions. When I execute the workflo...

• By Lili
  • April 22, 2020  09:28

Document generation SP2019

Hi All, Our client has SP2019 + Nintex on premise with standard license and we would like to use the Document Generation function. Because of s...

Remove workflows before copying to anther sharepoi...

i am trying to copy expired items to a different library. each item is a document set contains folders and documents. there are several workflows on...

• By lcha
  • April 22, 2020  04:11

Getting Exception while invoking GetFormXML method...

We have installed Nintex form On-premise machine which has SharePoint 2010 . Now, we want to get the form on the base of listID and content type...

Single email to group, showing everyone all 'T...

Hi All, I have a workflow sending approval request to multiple users. It's set to need only one approval. I have their emails in a collec...

Approval URL Not Redirecting to Page with Approve/...

In a site that was recently migrated to SharePoint 2019, I created a list with a modern form, and classic workflow. In my workflow, I added a "Re...

• By Drine
  • April 21, 2020  13:36

New Responsive form: possible to view form that is...

I know in the olden days, you could include different panels in the View form vs. the Edit or New form. Is this capability in the New Responsive for...

Still receiving Required field validation from rul...

I have created a form where there are 3 single line of text fields/controls on the form. All three controls have a rule where the field is required ...

Preview View only rendering HTML view not the form...

I recently was editing a form in Nintex Forms Designer and when I went to preview my changes it only brought back the HTML code not the view of the f...

• By Vaneza
  • April 20, 2020  15:26

Formatting text using JavaScript in NintexForms

I have a textfield in Nintex Forms to which I assigned the following JavaScript variable name: varAirplaneContent This textfield has cont...