Capability Sort By

Nintex Tasks Disappear

We use Nintex Workflow to create tasks as part of a change process that required signoff by multiple parties and this is then reflected in the form v...

creating sequence number for reminder emails in sh...

i have created reminders for a workflow task assigned for the approvers to approve. It sends total of 15 reminders (1 reminder each in 3 days interva...

How to Make A Workflow Variable appear in All Work...

I've been creating variables (Person/Group, where I've added a few colleagues in). I noticed that when I create my variable, let's call it "Owners Gr...

Sum in Signle line of text box

I have three number columns in the SharePoint list and created a Nintex form for the same. While filling the form, the first two columns must add u...

Create Document Sets for each company (in a differ...

We have a list with 2 colums Company name VAT number We also have a library where we want to create a Document Set for each company. My w...

Nintex for SharePoint Online

Hi all, we have been using Nintex and SharePoint in prem for a while now, and as everyone else we have decide to move to SPOnline. Just wondering w...

Compute a date in workflow A to schedule workflow ...

In workflow A I would like to setup a a schedule for workflow B to run on the first day of the quarter. This thread gives me a perfectly adeq...

Edit hyperlink in email notification text

I have several notification emails, both as part of a "send notification" block and as part of a Flexi task. In the text of the email I have a ...

Move (not copy) list item into folder on same list...

Hello Community, I have a custom list where I'd like to use folders for permission handling. I have implemented a list that will contain many t...

Append Changes to an Item Column using a Workflow

Hello, my problem is a really simple one. I have a list of Projects (List A), where every item is a project. I have a column for the items cal...

Rich Text Box Control config is blank but the cont...

I'm using Nintex for SP 2016 and current Chrome browser for a responsive form. I have a Rich Text Box control with text, a table, and references in ...

Approve a custom nintex workflow task programmatic...

I am trying to approve a nintex task using C#. I am unfortunately unable to do it. I tried with a SharePoint REST API to approve a task. The task g...