AlinaQ
Scholar

Workflow creating an appointment with Exchange Online action remains in idle status

Dear community,

I have a workflow set up in Nintex for SPS 2013 which uses the action "Exchange online create calendar item" from the Nintex Live Catalog to create an appointment in the Outlook Calendar (online exchange). The WF starts via a Start Form which one submits. 30 days ago it was functioning fine, the only problem was that the entire process was taking 2 minutes, meantime not being possible to submit the form again (the second user had to wait the wf instance to finish in order to submit the form again).

Currently, the wf remains in idle state (even 3 days) at this particular action, although the appointment is created in the Calendar, but the wf doesn't go further to the next action (sending a notification).

Can someone give me a clue where to start digging what doesn't function, I even don't know what could go wrong.

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlinaQ
Scholar

Re: Workflow creating an appointment with Exchange Online action remains in idle status

I didn't get any reply to this, but still I would like to give an update. 

So, without doing any change the wf worked fine for 3 days and then again stopped working. 

If anyone has an idea where to start to investigate, I would really appreaciate it.

Thanks,

Alina

0 Kudos