Not applicable

My nintex form is not saving the data in my SharePoint List 2013 ..

I have a standard SharePoint form -- Its a new user request form where users enter information about new employees. I have some drop down boxes and 1 drop down where you are pulling your supervisors name from Active Directory. I'm using the standard save button that's located on the top of the page.

After the user hits save the workflow sends the information to their e-mail which in fine but it never saves to the list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Selena

0 Kudos
5 Replies
jesse_mchargue
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: My nintex form is not saving the data in my SharePoint List 2013 ..

Are you using a list form or the workflow start form?

Are your form controls connected to your list columns?

0 Kudos
tbeduneau
Nintex Newbie

Seems like your fields are not connected (to sharepoint fields) as Jesse said...

0 Kudos
soni_tumu
Process Pupil

One more thought, did you change the Save button action in Nintex. I mean changing Save button to JavaScript actions?

0 Kudos
xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Hi,

You said you have a standard Sharepoint form - just want to be clear, are you using a Nintex Form (which is different than standard out of the box Sharepoint forms).?

Thanks

0 Kudos
kthornton
Canvas Initiate

Could you clarify what you mean when you say, Seems like your fields are not connected (to sharepoint fields)?  I am a new user of SP 2013 and Nintex forms.  I've created a custom list and editing the form in Nintex.  Once published, you can enter in all the data then hit Save and it basically appears to refresh the page without saving to the list.

0 Kudos