Not applicable

Multiple error messages on the Nintex Form

I have a range validation expression setup on a control in a nintex form. It has a custom error message. The control is a number field.

I am trying to restrict the field to 11 numbers. Below is the expression and screenshot of the error. For some reason it displays multiple error messages instead of the custom one only. Does anyone know why is it displaying two error messages instead of just one?

error1.JPG

error.JPG

0 Kudos
4 Replies
vadim_tabakman
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Multiple error messages on the Nintex Form

Hi Nitin,

How is the Range Validation configured? (it seems to be cut off in the image you provided).

It looks like you might have Range Validation and Regular Expression validation enabled on this control.

cheers

Vadim

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Vadim,

I configured only Regular Expression for the validation. There is no range validation or custom validation. Are there other ways to accomplish this validation?

Thanks,

Nitin

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Try changing the number field to Single text field, and apply your regular express validation. it should not display two error msgs than.

-Sal

0 Kudos
Not applicable

It did work, albeit Nintex should allow us to use number field and suppress the system error messages I believe.

Thanks,

Nitin

0 Kudos