Radit_Wiyadi
Canvas Initiate

How to change background color from selected value on a single-line text box in approval process

I am a newbie using Nintexform and workflow.

In my case, I have successfully build an approval form with the workflow up and running. The workflow has different stages based on mangement hierarchy so that there's a approval history built in the form.

The users want to give a different background color or text color: when it's approved, the background should be "green" and "red" when it's rejected. I have tried a solution from the forum like applying a rule in the form but it did not work. So, which is the best approach to apply the dynamic background color during the approval process? 

Thanks in advance,

Rdt

0 Kudos
2 Replies
emha
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How to change background color from selected value on a single-line text box in approval process

using formatting rules is a proper approach.

could you provide details how did you set them up and what output did you get?

0 Kudos
Radit_Wiyadi
Canvas Initiate

Re: How to change background color from selected value on a single-line text box in approval process

Thanks a lot for your replied.

I have an approval form for one of the departments. There's a possibility if the submitted form could be approved or rejected and to make it easier to read, they suggested if it's possible to add color background or change the text color whether the form is approved or rejected since there's a approval history available on the workflow's form.

I have tried by applying a rules in my nintex form but it didn't work.

0 Kudos