oyesanyf
Nintex Newbie

How can I run a workflow to use Execute SQL and insert looping through the entire list

Jump to solution

How can I use execute SQL to insert records to a Oracle table and  looping  through a list .    I have tried calling the Startworkflow on list item, but it seems to insert the

same row over and over

0 Kudos
5 Replies
xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How can I run a workflow to use Execute SQL and insert looping through the entire list

Jump to solution

Inside your workflow you will first do a Query List action to capture all the list items into a Collection variable.   You will then use a For Each action to loop through the collection and inside of this loop using the Execute SQL statement to insert your records row by row.

Thanks

View solution in original post

fccrous
Workflow Veteran

Re: How can I run a workflow to use Execute SQL and insert looping through the entire list

Jump to solution

I agree with Mike. 

oyesanyf
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

It worked!  Thanks

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, "Femi Oyesanya​! Glad you got a solution.. Mind clicking the "correct answer" button beneath the right response? It's helpful for others in the community who search for answers to questions like yours. Thank you!

Frank

Your community manager

xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Great to hear please mark my answer as correct to close this one out.