mcrumgis
Design Dabbler

Form Height Too Short at Runtime for SharePoint 2013 Onsite

I have three (3) panels side by side. Each panel has rules to hide individual items based on a dropdown selection. Each label and control has its own rule and none of the controls overlap or touch the panel border. Everything looks good until I run it. The height of the form changes to 613px and ignores the panel with a height larger than that. The save and cancel buttons also cover the panel. I used developer tools to check for errors and there none. There are four (4) warnings. 

Does anyone know what is happening to the form? 

mcrumgis_0-1597862521404.png

mcrumgis_1-1597862568384.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SimonMuntz
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Form Height Too Short at Runtime for SharePoint 2013 Onsite

Hi,

Not sure why the form is not resizing as it should. Does adjusting the form height in the form settings resolve the issue?
0 Kudos
mcrumgis
Design Dabbler

Re: Form Height Too Short at Runtime for SharePoint 2013 Onsite

@SimonMuntz Thank you for the reply. I increased the height of the form from 1600 to 2600 and the overlapping stopped but there is a huge gap between the panels and the save button. I adjust the height to 1900 to get it closer and it looks much better but there is still a large gap between the panels and the buttons after changing the dropdown selection that drives the rules for the controls. I know the customer is going to want this fixed and not understand why I cannot. Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Kudos