jefflester_
Canvas Initiate

Error when expanding workflow Run If section when viewing WF progress on item

Using Nintex, SP2016 on-prem.

I'm using a Nintex classic form for my list and I've added the Nintex Workflow Diagram control to the end of the form, so users can see what is going on with the review and approval WF I've created.

The Run IF actions of the workflow are minimized by default (would like these to be expanded by default, but that is another issue). 

Clicking the arrow to expand the Run If action causes an error. This error does not happen when viewing the workflow status on the workflow progress page (NintexWorkflow/Preview.aspx).

Error happens in Edge, Chrome and IE.  Error message written to the console is:

Uncaught ReferenceError: MainScript_ActivityMenuMaximize is not defined
at showActivityMenu (mainscript.js:4171)
at HTMLDivElement.onclick (DispForm.aspx?ID=9&Source=https%3A%2F%2Fmywebsite%2FmySites%2FLists%2FReviews%2FAllItems.aspx&ContentTypeId=0x010035F41F9E607C6C4499FBA78AFFE36AF6:1837)

the error happens here in the mainscript.js file:

if (trs[i].style.display == "none")
CAMOpt(menu, MainScript_ActivityMenuMaximize, "javascript:ToggleCollapse(true);", ddMenuIcon.maximize);

Not sure if this is a bug, or if I need to include some extra JS on the page. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jefflester_
Canvas Initiate

Re: Error when expanding workflow Run If section when viewing WF progress on item

Version: 4.5.1.0 - International
0 Kudos
jefflester_
Canvas Initiate

Re: Error when expanding workflow Run If section when viewing WF progress on item

No one else has run into this issue? Why is the Run-IF hidden, would be nice if it expanded if the workflow took that path.

0 Kudos