cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Office 365 create user/mailbox - workflow

I would like to convert an existing Nintex 2010 Workflow into a Nintex 365 form.

The form is used to create users, add a mailbox and add them to the security groups.

I'm not so familiar with the 365 actions, so maybe someone can help me with this?

I added the workflow as attachement so you guys can have a look and give me some tips, thanks!

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
christopheraucq
Nintex Newbie

Re: Office 365 create user/mailbox - workflow

Hi Sylvan,

You will still need a workflow after your form is submitted.

Regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi,

This workflow is used on the on premise at the moment and it starts when the form is submitted.

Or do you mean something else?

Thanks

0 Kudos
christopheraucq
Nintex Newbie

Sylvan,

If you read your question: "I would like to convert an existing Nintex 2010 Workflow into a Nintex 365 form", I understand that you do not want a Workflow anymore.

But I understand that you need one.

So, you just need to do the same as on Premise actually. You should have the same actions. Do you miss one?

Regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi,

This is the actual situation. The creation contains all web services, but now in the SharePoint Online version we would like to replace the web services with the Office 365 actions, but to me it's still unclear what I need to remove from this workflow and what to adjust..

2016-03-01 16_21_30-.jpg

0 Kudos
christopheraucq
Nintex Newbie

You need to understand what your workflow does and check if there is an Action in Nintex O365 that does the same.

We can help you on specific issues, if you have some.

Good luck ;-)

0 Kudos
Not applicable

It's strange but the Office 365 create user doesn't do anything...even if I'm trying to catch an error if it doesn't create a user I don't receive any notifications via mail...

I got an admin account on office 365 etc.. but still it doesn't do anything??!

Any ideas?

0 Kudos