cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

In nintex office 365, how to prevent page redirection after clicking the save button?

Jump to solution

In nintex office 365, how to prevent page redirection after clicking the save button?
After click the save button the data should save into sharepoint list, but there I don't need any redirect action. Form need to have the data in editable mode.

Labels: (1)
9 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: In nintex office 365, how to prevent page redirection after clicking the save button?

Jump to solution

Only thing I can think of it to have a button that calls javascript, submitting the records and then redirecting back to itself. Therefore saving the record and re-opening in edit mode again.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: In nintex office 365, how to prevent page redirection after clicking the save button?

Jump to solution

How to submit the records using javascripts?
You mean through web services?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I guess redirecting to the same wont  be possible as he ID required for redirection wont be generated until the time of redirect executes in form setting option. You can try a Javascript and fetch the ID and redirect to editform.aspx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Without refreshing the page can we do that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

How many fields you have in the form?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

It is more than 30. I have more than 25 forms like this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I was thinking about using javascript to save the data and redirect it to same page but it wont be fast and will take time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Ok.
Let me check the possibilities.
Thank you for your guidance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution
0 Kudos