cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Edition Comparison - Nintex Products for Office 365.pdf

Nintex for Office 365 Edition Comparison PDF as of 7/13/2016.

5 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Edition Comparison - Nintex Products for Office 365.pdf

Hi,

I am currently thinking about switching from Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint 2013 Enterprise to the Nintex Workflow for Office 365.

To make the decision, I need a feature comparison chart for those two editions. I have read that scheduling of workflows is not possible in the O365 edition which is a big minus, and I need to be sure about what else differs.

Where can I find that?

Regards

Leif

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Leif,

That action will be available soon, but for now there are a couple ways you can schedule a Workflow. 

When you move to our subscription service, you can build workflows where you need them, and are not limited to only 365. Part of the subscription offering includes our Nintex Workflow Cloud product. With Nintex Workflow Cloud you can create a scheduled workflow, and trigger a Workflow in 365. Take a look at this blog post by Kok Koon Gan: Stronger Together - Nintex Workflow Cloud & Office 365.

As far as an action list of available features. Take a look at the feature link here, or post any additional feature set questions you may have below, and I will make sure to answer them.  

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi,

The feature list you link to is not really a comparison matrix which is what I am looking for – a bit disappointing.

Regarding the method described in “Stronger together…”: It seems quite cumbersome, and what happens when a new version of a workflow is published? Does that not require that the template id in the XML must be updated accordingly? Hardly a solution that would work in a large scale production environment.

Regards

Leif

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Leif Frederiksen‌,

Please check this post about scheduling Office 365 workflows.

Cheers,

Rick

EDIT: I just see that that link has already been provded by Bingham Blalock.

scheduled workflows‌, office 365‌

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

One of the biggest differences I experience is not having the webservice '/_vti_bin/NintexWorkflow/Workflow.asmx' in O365.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply