cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can Nintex Workflow for Office 365 send emails to external users?

Jump to solution

SharePoint 2013 Workflow does not allow emails to be sent to external users. Something that seems simple and essential. Can Nintex Workflow for Office 365 send emails to external users?

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
5 Replies
Nintex Newbie

Re: Can Nintex Workflow for Office 365 send emails to external users?

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Luis! Fernando is right, it's not a feature that is currently supported, but is in development. You can keep track of that on our user feedback site, which is here.

Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Is it possible to get an ETA on this feature? I'm new to Nintex and I'm not familiar with your release cycles. This feature is important to a current project I'm working on. Thank you.

Frank Field

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Michael Boggs​, that features is in the works! Check the @Product Release Announcements for updates. There's an update on O365 every month or two.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Luis,

Just to follow up with this.

We now have this feature available inside the "Send an Email" action. This was added in the November 4th 2015 release of the product. The release notes to our product can be found here: Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Release Notes 

Just make sure you set this option inside the action when you would like to email external users:

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

View solution in original post