Capability Sort By

Multi-value column value confusion

I am recreating a workflow for a SPonline list and Nintex. In SP2013 using Nintex I was able to copy the value of a multi-value choice colum...

Write SPO list item data into PDF (item attachment...

Hello, We are currently investigating to which extent Nintex doc gen is capable of replicating functionality that is provided by Muhimbi.... we ha...

365 form - cascading lookup with filter to text co...

Hi All, hopefully you can help me with this. For some reason i can't get the cascading lookup to work for this scenario. Following is a...

• By harfmt
  • July 07, 2019  22:29

Update list item - Path and Name

Hey Guys, Does any one now how to use the "Update List Item" action to update the "Name" column in a document library. In on premise envriornme...

My tasks webpart modern interface

I'm trying to show the open task for the current user on the homepage of the (sub)site. As this are new sites, they have the modern interface and wi...

• By Jovaca
  • July 04, 2019  07:13

Document Generation In excel

I am new to nintex workflow. I am using the functionality of document generation in 365 office for a generating excel sheet. I am able to copy Tag fr...

• By Jashan
  • July 01, 2019  22:30

Custom Form Controls Office 365

I see that it is possible to create custom form controls for SharePoint 2013 using the Nintex Platform Development Environment. Does a similar thin...

URL To Run Workflow without start page

Hi, I used to create manual workflow in Sharepoint 2010 + Nintex and set a URL with ....startworflow.aspx ?ListID{skkdsk}&ID=1&Workflo...

• By seasif
  • June 29, 2019  15:39

Use business days to calculate due date for tasks ...

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to add business days to several tasks assigned in nintex worklfow. I have searched for answers. However, ...

o365 form - Is number field blank?

I have a number field that is optional to be updated. Zero is a legitimate value to enter into the field. However, if the field is left empty, it sti...

• By harfmt
  • June 27, 2019  18:11

Compleate field in a library after use Document Ge...

I have created a LIST with several columns, four of them are person type (Initiator, Reviewer, Validator and Approver). When the initiator adds a n...

List Item in Task Form not writing back to list wh...

All. I need some help here please. I know it is possible in a Flexi-task task form to place items from the list that are editable. For example, if my...

• By cbeene
  • June 27, 2019  07:53