Capability Sort By

Nintex Form variables are not migrating

We have created a Nintex form for a SharePoint list (we used Office 365 environment). In this form we have created "Form Variables" performing some c...

PDF integration

Guys .......We are evaluating the options for pdf watermarking tools for workflow......I need some advice as to which one is better. ...Muhimbi...pl...

Validation Rules for List Lookup results not worki...

Was reading through several posts as I am searching for a solution that involves a List Lookup and validation rule. My situation is just slightly dif...

Complex query?

I have a query in my workflow that looks at an Out Of Office list and queries 3 columns, to get the Delegate To person to assign the task to: Del...

O365 Workflow - Retrieve Group from list item and ...

Hello there, I am having trouble with the following scenario in Nintex Workflow: I have a configuration list specifying approver groups (SharePoin...

Users Manager>Manager

Hello all, New to Nintext but not to Sharepoint. Need help. I am trying to solve this problem. I want to be able to put in a user(people picker) in a...

• By enid
  • May 09, 2019  04:49

Can I dynamically change number of assignee's ...

I have a requirement where my customer would like to be able to add additional assignees to an approval task after it's started. I mentioned it would...

How to set a dropdown selection when a date field ...

Pretty simple need here: I have a "Status" dropdown field with various status selections. And a "Completed Date" date field. When the User ...

Workflow triggered conditionally taking a long tim...

I have a workflow that is triggered conditionally. Everything seemed to be working normally until a few days ago. At first I thought that the workflo...

• By aak1
  • May 08, 2019  10:02

Document Generation Activity - Internal Error

Hi; Yesterday I started a Nintex Trial to show a client the Document Generation activity in Nintex Workflow. I made a very simple WF with one act...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that needs A...

Redirect in Ninten Form (Responsive) Not Working

Hi all, I tried creating responsive nintex form and chose to redirect the user after clicking submit or cancel. It is not working though. Even go...