Capability Sort By

Nintex Online Query User Profile or Query Azure

I am looking for a way to check if a user exists either in User Profile or Azure. Currently if a user has been disabled or doesn't exist the workf...

Redirection

Hi.... I have been able to redirect users to an alternate URL from the 'action panel' when they submit or cancel, however, I am attempting to redirec...

• By sheree
  • December 01, 2021  16:19

Workflow Notification - Yes/No = Urgent Formulae

Hi All, New here so i am sure this is super easy for most. I have form with a simple tick box to state if the request is "Urgent". Within the...

Access Denied Issue while workflow starts by on it...

I am getting below error while i tried to start workflow on item created. If i try manually, it works fine. Activity in progress Retrying...

Comparing two person fields - when both are null, ...

In my workflow, I have a Run If step. I would like the actions in it to only run when two person fields are different. The problem I'm experiencing...

• By sgrams
  • November 19, 2021  11:14

Nintex Marketing Text Inserted Into Email Actions

On several occasions marketing text from Nintex has been inserted into e-mail actions in workflows. The latest is the following: New SharePoint On...

• By David-
  • November 16, 2021  07:27

Extremely slow small site workflow. Takes Hours a...

Hi All, A site that I managed was recently migrated to 365 from on premise. I have a few site workflows but this one is taking forever to r...

Office 365 Update Item Permissions - Active Direct...

Do you know if it is possible to remove (or otherwise change) Active Directory group permissions from a list or library using the Office 365 Upd...

• By HB
  • November 10, 2021  13:30

Nintex Sign, can we get signed document with audit...

I am using Nintex workflow and form with office 365. In my flow, i am sending nintex sign request to user. Once user signed, adobe is sending d...

Nintex Form for office 365 with Nintex Sign

I am using nintex for office 365 and need approval base with nintex sign on form. It seems to me that this is not possible. Can anyone suggest me how...

Preventing Duplicate Items being created on a sepa...

I have a workflow that takes data from a repeating table on List A and creates a new item on List B for each row entered onto the repeating table. Th...

• By Jamreed
  • November 08, 2021  06:37

Start workflow action unavailable on 365

Hi All, A site that I managed has been migrated by the company to 365. I was told that all Nintex features were available before approving the...