Capability Sort By

Dynamic Cover Letter

Hi community! Case: Provide a dynamic cover letter for a documentation package we are automating with Nintext DocGen. Goal: Provide numbe...

Send Email Action - Send to multiple

Hi I am trying to configure a send email action within Nintex for 365. The email control is within a run if action and if a certain divi...

Add signature fields option in Nintex sign powered...

Hi, Is there a way to 'add signature fields' while using the Nintex sign powered by Adobe? By default, the signing part is at the bottom of the d...

• By Hameed
  • April 28, 2021  05:02

Nested if Formula

Hello nintex lovers, I need your help for this formula please Here is what I need to do If A= "High" or B= "High" or C= "High" or D= "High"...

output lookup formula to form field then output to...

I have a form that users can choose a group, the group is in a separate list and has a related email address for each group. Example GroupNam...

Ajax errors in Nintex Forms O365

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 classic designer. Actually we are doing migration from SharePoint on premise to Online. In our On-Prem, we ...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  11:02

Populate and resolve user email id in People colum...

Hi, I am new to Nintex forms O365 through classic designer. I have to populate user email id in a People picker column on button click. I am ge...

• By Kishore
  • April 26, 2021  10:42

Form Designer difference Formula/Column

I have a fairly straightfoward question. What is the difference between the two fields framed in red?

• By ml2
  • April 26, 2021  05:17

Getting a line number in a O365 Workflow based on ...

Hi All, I have a repeating section in a O365 Nintex form, for each item added I want to be able to capture a 'line number' which I'm later usin...

Autopopulate people picker when form is in Edit mo...

Hello! My form has multiple stages. Brief description is as follows: 1. Requestor fills form and submits to Approver 2. Approver sees p...

How to find the date of the next 2 Sundays in New ...

Hello, Using New Responsive, I am trying to calculate the dates of the next 2 Sundays. For example, if today is Tuesday 4/20/21, the next Sunday w...

dynamic images on word template

Following the simple procedure i try to change the reference name in selection pan but i can't change the name given from word to the controller. Who...

• By nikilan
  • April 19, 2021  05:58