Capability Sort By

Update List Fields From Form Repeating Section Dat...

I have a form with repeating sections, which allows the submitter to enter details for multiple products, and multiple markets related to those produ...

How to Schedule a list workflow in Nintex O365 bas...

One of our clients has a requirement to schedule a workflow to send Forms monthly to its different departments on specified dates and again remindin...

Count of Number of Attachments? Does the JavaScrip...

I need to be able to count the number of attachments in an attachment control. There are a few posts in the forum which refer to a JavaScript solutio...

• By barryc
  • November 20, 2019  17:27

Generate Excel worksheet from CSV

Hello, I have a scheduled workflow (using O365 Flow/Power Automate) to output a CSV file every day for new travel bookings entered into a SharePoint ...

Calculated value is not executed?.

Hello, This is a form where Calculated value or JavaScript is not executed when you create a new item. For instance, the Calculated Value: To...

Format Date from mm-dd-yyyy to dd-mm-yyyy

Hello everyone, I have been trying to find a post about changing the date format in Nintex forms: from the default one mm-dd-yyyy to dd-mm-yyyy...

Granting and revoking permission to SharePoint ite...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex and I'm using Nintex for O365. I need to grant "Contribute " permission to a Sharepoint List item to a user group when a w...

Nintex Responsive Form text field required if some...

Hi, I have SharePoint list with the below mentioned fields. 1. Choice control field name"Special Software" 2. Multi line text field name "Perm...

• By pooja22
  • November 19, 2019  08:04

Making a drop down blank based on Rule

Hi, *Edit*: I am using new responsive designer I created a Tab functionality using Radio buttons and created Rules to make the fields/drop do...

• By AhmedK
  • November 18, 2019  21:36

after moving to New Responsive Forms designer - li...

I have a list in which the majority of the items have file attachments. Recently I moved from Nintex Classic forms to the New Responsive forms desig...

Prevent calculated value from updating once form i...

Hi there, I'm having an issue with a Global Expense form built using Nintex Forrms for Office 365. Expenses are calculated using a lookup from ...

Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type - Is ther...

Hello, As per the subject I can see that Nintex Forms for Office365 does not allow the use of Content Types in a list. So we can only customi...