Capability Sort By

How to call soap web service using Nintex online w...

Hi there, I have to send information from Nintex online to Springboard , so I have to use the Soap call web service . Is anyone knows how to ...

'Send Email' action will not send an email...

I am running into an issue with a Nintex for O365 Workflow. I have mutliple distribution list that are set to receive an email on a submitted form an...

• By cjones
  • August 15, 2019  12:35

Nintex Form - List Lookup to populate more fields

I inserted a List Lookup control on my Nintex Form (Office 365) so the user (a manager) can select an employee name & employee ID. The name &...

Rank

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin t...

How do I make a list workflow that runs when a lis...

I have never worked with workflows or Sharepoint before, so there are many things I do not know. I have an assignment in Sharepoint Online in which I...

People Lookup (multiple values) exporting to excel...

When I export my nintex form list to excel, the values in the people lookup fields come back as this: lastname, firstname MI;#10841.... I have been r...

Date time field in Word document

I am using the Generate Document action. I have date/time fields I want to insert, but I only want it to display the Date, not the Time. In the Sha...

reduce time waiting for Generate Document and Adob...

I recently developed a workflow to generate a PDF document and send it over to Adobe Sign for signing. It is designed to have a manager sit with an e...

Get hyperlink column value

How to get hyperlink column value in the Send email body content? I have tried using column reference, workflow variable and build string option but ...

• By sarvesh
  • August 12, 2019  06:04

Default person from value in another list

Hi, I'm able to lookup another list to get a person into a form variable and calculatded field successfully parselookup(lookup("approvers", ...

• By mdb74
  • August 10, 2019  17:20

How to disable a button in Nintex Forms using Scri...

Basically, I have a Nintex Form, where based on the Status, the buttons at the bottom of the form changes. For example if the Status is "In Review" t...

Regular Expression to extract 'Modified By'...

Hello, I have an approval that is assigned to a SharePoint security group due to shift based workforce - assignment to the group allows flexibilit...