Capability Sort By

Set a field value based on a list of values

Hello All, I am trying to set a field value (Region) based on another field (County). So if the County contains any of the following counties: ...

• By SwimDad
  • August 28, 2019  07:14

Nintex 365 - Problems with Loops regarding Collect...

Hello everyone, After looking up and down the list of HowTo's and so on and so forth, after seeing quite some video on YouTube and after trying al...

• By AndyK
  • August 28, 2019  04:42

Nintex workflow not triggering automatically since...

Hello it appears that Nintex workflow has stopped triggering automatically since we added a remote event receiver on the list. I tried removing ninte...

Copy metadata from top level folder in a SharePoin...

Hi everyone, new ish to Nintex...is there a workflow that can copy metadata from a top level folder in a SharePoint document library to all subfolder...

• By kegan75
  • August 27, 2019  03:15

Created new responsive form but in Library there i...

I decided to rebuild my forms and workflows on a library rather than a list (if there are issues with that let me know), but in doing so I noticed th...

New Forms Designer - no buttons anymore?

There seems to be no way to add more buttons to forms in the new designer. I used these a lot in the classic designer to forward forms from one depar...

• By thomasg
  • August 25, 2019  23:05

CreatedBy(Display Name) is not showing value.

When using CreatedBy(Display Name) as a default value in single line of text, it is showing blank on already created items.

• By iaftab
  • August 23, 2019  06:22

Nintex Workflow button only shows on document libr...

The Nintex Workflow button does not show up in Document Library for users that have Design permissions. It only shows for users with full control.

Error is occurring while provisioning customer dom...

We are migrating Nintex workflow from SharePoint On-Premise to SharePoint online. During import,we are provisioning customer domain. At this time, ...

Bug: Two lookups, same list, different filters - r...

I created a simple demo to confirm my problem: List "Filter" with items "Filter value 1" and "Filter value 2" List "Items" with additional mult...

New Forms Designer - default values for people pic...

I just started playing around with the new forms designer and noticed that I can't set a default value for a people picker control (e.g. current user...

• By thomasg
  • August 22, 2019  03:00

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, b...