Capability Sort By

White-list sender email reply@neu.workflownotifica...

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone has the procedure to whitelist nintex email sender: reply@neu.workflownotification.com , because when a user rec...

• By zakch
  • January 12, 2022  02:39

Get all Nintex form Name in Office 365 tenant for ...

Please help me to get all the Nintex form in sharepoint tenant in online site. I need all the Nintex form name for each site collection.

Is lookup() function supporting for cross site now...

I'm trying to use the lookup() function to access a list from a different site. I'm tried to use lookup(" /sites/bbb|listName ", "Title","xxx","Tit...

• By TobyLai
  • January 09, 2022  18:53

Determine if current user has admin role

Hi Experts, is there a way to get if the current user is a global admin? I have a classic form an want to deactivate the save button, if the ...

• By Levy
  • January 07, 2022  06:15

Using Lookup function to set value of Short text f...

Hello All, I am working on a form that uses a lookup field called "Country of Interest" connected to the sharepoint site. This field pulls in a...

• By Jamreed
  • January 07, 2022  04:43

Copy repeating sections from List A to List B usin...

Hello Experts, I need some advice/solution on the below issue. I have List A with repeating sections, List A form was developed using Nin...

Error message when attempting to save

Hey guys, I am creating a form at the moment with number, person and text fields - with images (that seem to be linked in fine) and am unable to save...

• By sheree
  • January 05, 2022  16:32

Assign a task not sending email to new users of Sh...

I have a workflow that has an assign a task action. It is assigned to a SharePoint group. Everything was working properly until I added a user to tha...

• By aak1
  • January 04, 2022  11:38

Workflow create item intermittently not adding dat...

I have a workflow on a task list. What it does is take an item and then create a new item based off the original. The new due date is calculated and ...

• By aak1
  • January 04, 2022  10:55

Nintex Form Audience Targeting for Groups

I have created Nintex Form, Added few field in Group 1 that is going to fill by Requester. Created another Group 2 and added few fields in it, Grou...

• By pooja22
  • January 04, 2022  06:51

Default value for multi-select choice column (chec...

I have a choice field that allows multiple selections (checkboxes). It does not present me with a Default Value option and I cannot set the value as ...

• By sgrams
  • December 16, 2021  07:40

SharePoint Form Validation

Hi Everyone, I have a scenario where I am trying to create a Nintex form for O365 SharePoint List. There is a input field "Account" on my form (con...