Capability Sort By

How to store values from a 'Choice - Multiple&...

Maybe there's something straightforward I'm missing here, but if so I can't work it out. On a Nintex O365 list form I add a Choice - multiple c...

• By Bards
  • March 18, 2021  20:00

Remove a value from drop down control

Hi , I have a requirement to remove a value from the drop down list as the user no more needs this value to appear as an option in the Drop Down co...

Development, UAT, and Production Environments, and...

Hello everyone. I've come to the community for suggestions on this topic as it seems we cannot find a solid answer/solution. We have setup deve...

Copy a multi-line field between list items

I'd like to figure out how to extract a multi-line SharePoint field without corrupting the contents as you can see in the capture below. Bottom line,...

Problems with the connection manager

Hi smart people, I have a connection that needs to be updated where I am the owner. Except, when I try to edit the connection, the update crede...

Action set with Elevated App Permission + Item doe...

I have a workflow on a library that runs all actions inside an Action Set with elevated app permissions. The workflow contains a number of workflow a...

Update SharePoint Online List on Workflow Task App...

Hi Let me start by saying I'm new to Nintex and probably trying to walk before I can crawl! I'm trying to create a simple leave approval ...

• By RGoud
  • March 16, 2021  04:54

Getting the HTML from a list item to convert to PD...

At work, my job relies partly on a third-party vendor for PDF conversion. This is possible on the SharePoint on-premise version of Nintex but on O365...

Multiple approvers/Approval tiers on the same form...

Hi Nintex Community! Sorry if this has been posted before, I was unable to find a similar post in the forums. To make a long story short, I hav...

Style tag populated in send mail action HTML when ...

Hello All, When I tried to edit send email action & save it, CSS using <style> tag has been populated in the background HTML. As no c...

Display saved value no longer in a lookup list

On Nintex form, I have an Exam Name field which is tied a view in a look up list: All active Exam Names. At the end of each year, some Exam Names wil...

• By mwan001
  • March 10, 2021  13:35

Hide/View aspect of a Nintex Form based on SharePo...

Hello - I've been using Nintex for O365 for a few months. I have an interesting scenario but I am not sure if its possible. Scenario: I want...

• By far_CF
  • March 08, 2021  12:28