Capability Sort By

Strip email address from people picker field

I thought I saw the answer to this question, but after a long time searching, I was not able to find it. In a workflow, I'd like to strip/extract t...

Connectors shared across tenant?

Based on this help article (under the Personal and Shared connections header) if I create a Nintex Connector using a Nintex Administrator account...

• By neptr
  • July 14, 2021  01:53

Error while trying to Update XML

Hello, In my workflow, I am trying to update XML of a repeating section on my form. I am using Nintex O365. The data is saved in a Multi-Line Pl...

Capture the form user's display name?

My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one item, wh...

Nintex Form for O365 Validation rule

Hello All, How can I set a rule where I define that Approver 2 is mandatory based on the amount entered?

• By KS8
  • July 12, 2021  03:10

Repeating Section Nightmare

I added a repeating section with new designer via nintex form. Now i'm trying to use a workflow to write the information entered into this section in...

Getting email address from another list based on f...

I have a form and based on the selection on a Yes/No field or a lookup field an email notification needs to be sent. I do not want to manage the emai...

Automatically capture the form user's display ...

My form has been designed using Responsive (not New Responsive). My form has a total of SIX different groups that will be working on one item, which ...

Circular reference detected. Aborting..

We have a Nintex form with more than 80+ calculated columns and multiple repeated sections. one of the repeating section has more than 15 columns and...

Save button in Form ribbon problem

I have a classic Nintex form where I have multiple buttons that show depending on the status of the workflow on an item. Some of the buttons return ...

• By jeff_l
  • July 08, 2021  09:04

Nintex Form Lookup Formula to return Person or Gro...

Hi All, Hoping for some help here. I am creating a form for our Finance department to deal with incoming purchasing requests. The form ...

How to do "Action when no filter applied"...

Trying to create a cascading filter, that shows all items if the previous dropdown has no value. This was available in Nintex Forms 2013 on Prem. "Ac...