Capability Sort By

SharePoint List w/ Tasks

I have a SharePoint List that has a Nintex Form and also a Workflow that assigns tasks. I want the user to be able to update the list form and compl...

Date of Birth Field

I want to use a date picker for DOB but it only allows you to go back one month at a time - is there a date picker which allows you to enter the year...

New Responsive Form Designer - Pass variable to Sh...

I have a variable in the New Responsive Form Designer that sums number fields in my repeating section. I can display it on a label but how do I pass ...

• By igorsp
  • November 08, 2019  15:07

Popup message when a Nintex form loads?

I am making some changes to an existing form, and I wanted to make a popup message when the form loads to inform users of the new features and proces...

Moving Folders from one Document Library to anothe...

Hi all, I'm new to Nintex for O365 and am trying to work out how I could achieve the following. We have customer application folders on a ne...

Nintex forms Update/Release Notes

Hi, I am using Nintex New Responsive Designer and today I noticed some changes and when I am trying to find the latest release notes or update ...

• By AhmedK
  • November 06, 2019  15:01

How do I display warning if form is being filled (...

I have a nintex form in O365. I would like a text box to appear with a warning if the user is filling the form out after 6pm.

Update Item Permissions In A Task List

I have a list with a workflow which creates a task when an item is submitted. I would like to restrict the permissions on that task, so that only the...

Export document+metadata into XML?

Is it possible for Nintex to run a workflow to export a document (and its meta data) from a SharePoint Online document library, and for this to be ex...

Build String for a custom FormID

Hi All, I am using Nintex Form + Nintex Workflow on SharePoint Online, and I have a very simple requirement. I would like to build a stri...

• By GP
  • November 04, 2019  18:16

Nintex Form - Upload File in Rich Text Box?

Hi all, I would like add a rich text box inside the Nintex Form, but how to allow user to upload and attach a file in the content of the rich t...

• By GP
  • November 03, 2019  18:29

Azure AD action 'Query users' - does it ex...

This Nintex blog post: https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-azure-ad-integration-nintex-for-office-365/ talks of new Azure AD actions in O365 WFs....

• By Bards
  • November 03, 2019  18:14