Capability Sort By

Hide the Submit button

I have developed a New Responsive form and have added 2 drop down and 3 text fields. I would like to hide the Submit button until all data has been ...

• By HB
  • February 12, 2021  08:28

Add Risk Colors to Form

I need to build a Risk Report form with fields - e.g. Crime, Weather, Terrorism - which have the choice options of Minor, Low, Moderate, High, Extrem...

Approval form is not opening from Email link.

When a form is submitted by UserA and an UserB is assigned for approval,the form is loading and not opening to approve the item but when provided the...

Assign a Task to users external to the tenant/orga...

I need to implement the "Assign a Task" action and address it to clients external to my organization/tenant so they can complete the requisition form...

Is Query XML No longer Valid for Lists?

We're transitioning from Nintex 2013 on prem to Nintex for O365 and I'm running into headaches with the Query XML feature. In the documentation, it ...

• By karmaq
  • February 10, 2021  10:39

Choice Checkbox Fill-in field not aligned with che...

I have two multi-choice checkbox fields in Nintex O365 where the fill-in field is no aligned to its checkbox. Any ideas how to sit the fill-in field...

Get Updated Current User when form goes into Edit ...

I am using the new Responsive Forms for Nintex O365. I need to be able to pull in the current user each time the form is opened. Currently I ha...

• By DeannaV
  • February 09, 2021  08:44

Upgrade of Nintex Forms 365 change my interface

I have detected that, after Nintex Forms 365 or Microsoft upgrade, the fields position change. Do you know why and if there are some solution? ...

• By mpa50
  • February 08, 2021  23:37

Sharepoint o365 form: An error has occurred. Conta...

Hi We are starting to hear from our users that some can't open nintex forms and task forms in chrome. They receive the message: "An error has oc...

• By harfmt
  • February 07, 2021  23:03

Issues with Docusign and retrieving envelope statu...

I am at my wits end on what to do. I am working on a workflow with DocuSign action. I can use the Docusign Send Document action but as soon as it get...

New Responsive - Can Redirect URL be Dynamic, and ...

Hello, I am Using O365 with a New Responsive form. I have 2 questions: 1. When a user clicks "Submit", can I redirect them to a dynamic url? T...

Column validation in Nintex form for Office 365

Hi everyone I would like to have a column in my form (new responsive designer) read-only by default. That's pretty easy to do. But the challenge I ...