Capability Sort By

Choice workflow variable how do I set the choice o...

When I create a workflow variable of choice datatype in Office 365 how do I set the choice options? I want to set possible values of: Not App...

Problem in Forms with Integers greater than 999

We have a strange behaviour since a few weeks : In Nintex Forms, when we try to enter an integer greater than 999 in a field, it adds automatically...

Issue querying list item and pulling data from col...

Hello, I am building a pair of lists, workflows and forms for onboarding and offboarding. I have a column in the offboarding list that is a l...

Create Item not found

I am trying to create a wf to build a folder structure when a new document set is created. Other posts solve this by using the Create Item action. I ...

Regular Expression to Extract Approver Name (Ninte...

Using Nintex for Office 365 I cannot get the Approver name from a completed task (using lazy approvals) as the task list shows modified by as ''app@s...

• By lindi
  • October 27, 2020  18:27

Create a item in lookup

i have two list A and B. i am using list A column- single line text(unique value) has lookup column for List B. In Workflow , i am creating the item ...

Rich Text Document Generation in PowerPoint

Does anyone know if rich text is supported in Document Generation for PowerPoint ? I realise that it has been possible in Word for quite some time...

• By barryc
  • October 25, 2020  18:50

Bulk insert to SharePoint list using nintex workfl...

Hello All, I have a requirement to read a database and insert records to SharePoint list using nintex workflow. But there will be around 1000 ite...

Multi language support on Nintex forms for O365

Hello, I have a requirement to design a nintex form but this need to support multiple languages ( 5 languages). Should be like - select langu...

Cannot find the template in the documents folder i...

Hi, I want to insert my template that I saved in the documents folder in SharePoint O365 as "xyz.docx" but somehow it is not able to find it. (see...

Read query string value in new responsive form

Hello, Is it possible to read the query string value in Office 365 new responsive form? We would like to preselect the dropdown value in the form b...

Create PDF via workflow then attach it to email

We have a need to have a user fill out a Nintex form, submit it, then have a workflow convert the form to a PDF and send it via email. Does this fun...

• By wvanlue
  • October 21, 2020  06:16