Capability Sort By

Easiest way to generate a document in workflow fro...

A customer wants to have a PDF version of the completed Nintex form sent by email, similar to how you see the completed form when clicking on the ite...

• By VvK
  • May 20, 2021  00:11

Number control connected to number column does not...

Yesterday, I found that a new responsive form number control would not display the data saved to the connected number column (set to decimal), after ...

Flexi task replaced

Hello, I am working on a multi approval WF with 9 different flexi tasks. I've seen several times one flexi task being replaced by another one. I do...

Form won't display when opening task

Hello, I'm working a multi-approval levels workflow with a total of 9 different forms throughout the process. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but ...

Nintex Form - select Nintex Tenant (?)

Hi All, If I would to select the Japan Nintex Tenant, which page can I do this? This page? Or this page? Or anoth...

• By GP
  • May 16, 2021  23:46

Nintex Office 365 Workflow Error- Teminated-The co...

I have created and form and nintex workflow on O365 linked to a SharePoint list. My workflow is starting but showing terminated with this error messa...

• By KHuzar
  • May 13, 2021  04:13

office 365 item Permission operation is slow and u...

I performed a simple update item permission update using Nintex workflow. It is very slow and unreliable. Is it any way that It can be optimised? ...

Ninetex Form Permission

Can users view and submit the Nintex form without having any access to the Sharepoint lists? In other words, Does Nintex form use custom or app pe...

XML data from repeating section that can be pulled...

Hello! I am new to Nintex workflow and form (3 weeks in) so I am learning everyday something cool to apply. I'm working on a multi level approva...

Rule works for a bit then fails

Hello Nintex Community, I am looking to understand why my rule keeps failing. I am trying to us the neat features of Nintex grab a person's na...

• By far_CF
  • May 12, 2021  12:00

Copy Form Fields to List

I have a form and a list. The list has 250 items, submitted over the past 2 years. For each of these items, there are two fields in the associated fo...

Multi level approval - How to Reject a form for ed...

Hello, I am new to Nintex and I am working on a multi level (4) approval WF process using State Machine and "Assign Flexi task" Action with "Edit ...