Capability Sort By

Repeating section validation rules in new responsi...

Using the New Responsive Designer in Nintex for Office 365, I need to create a submit rule that will check if "Max Age" is greater than "Min Age" for...

Workflow to trigger emails and update list item if...

Hello all, I need to create a workflow from my team that will need to filter two different SPO Lists (List A and List B), compare the filtered ...

Forms - Using Validation rules

Hi Struggling with the validation rules and using to fields to Validate. Both conditions when true - field required. Form breakdown Contr...

• By robg
  • December 16, 2020  10:17

Check on Overlapping Dates in a SharePoint List fr...

Dear Nintex Community Wanted to check what is the best way to implement this. Scenario below: SharePoint List has this entry where a proj...

• By shadab
  • December 15, 2020  20:59

Conditional Start Workflow Won't Run After For...

I have a form that, when submitted, has a "Connected to value" of 1 tied to a single text column. So the form should submit and save '1' to the colum...

• By sgrams
  • December 11, 2020  07:38

Task Form Won't Show Lookup Values When There ...

I have a task form with a few lookup fields. I have a rule set up that dictates whether the fields are read only or not. This works fine - the fields...

• By sgrams
  • December 10, 2020  18:17

Nintex workflow is not triggering sporadically

Nintex O365 workflow is not triggering sporadically when an item is created. For most of the items it's triggering whereas at times it's failing to ...

• By RLogesh
  • December 10, 2020  02:02

[O365] Create List Item - created document set use...

Hi All, I have a workflow that runs on a list. When it runs, it creates a document set in a (separate) library. However, the document set that ...

• By ACAT
  • December 09, 2020  17:48

Copy Library Contents to Network Share

Currently running a PowerShell script on SharePoint 2013 to periodically copy a libraries contents to a file share. These are instructions for a disa...

• By Aloe20
  • December 03, 2020  14:39

Default value when the form opens

Hi, I've been searching theses forums, googling the internet and trying a number of possibilities using the Nintex product to set a default value f...

Invalid data has been used to update the list item...

Hi All, I'm having a SPO list with many fields in it. I have created the form with Nintex for O365 and while testing it, I'm not able to submit the...

Sharepoint Online chrome not opening Nintex form

Hi There. User is using google chrome. When a user tries to upload a new file, the input form does not open. If they click edit, it ope...