Capability Sort By

Auto save and continue

Hi, I have a form the is used as a handover. This form is open for a 12 hour period and then gets submitted at the end of the 12 hour shift. Th...

Task Outcome (Decision Box) is showing as dropdown...

Hi, I have a Nintex Workflow based using Nintex Forms (classic) as task forms, my task forms are showing the drop-down for Task Outcome field inste...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that needs A...

Calculate Date to Send a Task Action - Responsive ...

I have an current workflow/form for when an employee terminates. On this form is a date field for their end date. I want to set an action in the work...

Change calculated value text colour depending on v...

Hi, I would like to set up a rule so if a calculated value is >0 then the text colour changes to green and if the value is <0 then it cha...

O365 Query List with empty fields

Scenario - Site workflow on the top level site collection that has two lists on it. The workflow should run daily and loop through all subsites under...

• By thuson
  • January 15, 2021  10:55

Connecting Nintex form for Office 365 to external ...

I like to use Nintex forms because I really love how the cascading dropdowns work. I was wondering, is it possible to connect to an external API (go...

Nintex forms O365 - Attachment control file name v...

There is no option to validate file names with special characters in attachment control. I need to restrict submission if any file name contains an...

• By gzmn75
  • January 14, 2021  18:31

Creating a table within workflow email from fields...

I am pretty new to using nintex and I am having a hard time figuring this one out. I am trying to create tables within my email workflow notifi...

• By TreV
  • January 14, 2021  11:21

Office 365 file upload issue when site does not ex...

I am using the file upload action to copy a file from an approval site to a storage site. Sometimes the storage site does not exist in our office 365...

• By jmoore
  • January 13, 2021  19:38

Workflow Access denied. You do not have permission...

I have a travel request workflow in O365, which locks the permissions down after the form is submitted. It gives read rights to the user who created ...

Best Practice for Paper/Word Document to Form Info...

Hi, I'm starting out in Office 365 Nintex Forms and am automating a Word document that historically was printed (and subsequently partially aut...

• By AndrewF
  • January 13, 2021  14:38