Not applicable

Form Error: ManagerDisplayName is not defined.

When ever I open or refresh this form I get this error:

ManagerDisplayName Error.png

When I first made this form I had a people picker field that I was trying to default populate with the submitters manager user profile object. I was having issues with that so I switched the manager field to a single line of text field and I'm using a workflow to stick the manager's name in there. I changed the field to a single line of text in SharePoint Designer. I also have ninitex workflow trusted on the site, so I should be able to access the user profile service with no problems.

The form still submits without a problem and the workflows work just fine, but this error pops up everytime the form is opened.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
hinesdev
Scholar

Re: Form Error: ManagerDisplayName is not defined.

I have a similar issue with a people picker field.  Please help! ‌; ‌; ‌  Thanks!

glenda
Apprentice

Hi Andrew,

As you switched the field in SharePoint Designer to be single line of text, have you openend up your form again and check your manager control there?

Glenda

TomaszPoszytek

What is a "ManagerDisplayName" there? Is this a property name you want to get from User Profile? If so - it should be just "Manager" to work.

Regards,

Tomasz

TomaszPoszytek

Hi! Just pinging to find out whether you found a solution or still looking for it? If yes (if you found) - can you write here how you achieve that? Maybe my answer helped you?

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos