bsieloff
Nintex Newbie

Re: CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to get my form to look as pixel perfect as yours.  In my form the white background does not match up perfectly with the bottom of the tabs like your does.  I changed the background of my form to white and I added a background color to your css. (probably did something wrong there)  

.customtab { 
    float: left; 
    background: #e5e9ec;

Do you know how to correct this?

Also, I would like the tab "Enter New Law" to be autoselected when opening the form.  I tried entering that as the default but it did not work.  Any ideas?

Thank you

0 Kudos
rogerb
Workflow Veteran

Jump to solution

I am using this tabbed form method to separate different sections of a checklist that I am automating. It works beautifully, except that with existing items the form won't open to my default panel. It does it for new items, but I am creating items for this list from a workflow. When the user opens the EditForm.aspx link for the item, I'd prefer the form to have my default panel selected. Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

0 Kudos
kari
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi,

I hope you found out this already 🙂

I struggled with this also, but found out that the control name TabButton can not be typed in Condition, I had to use the formula builder and add the TabButton by double-clicking the control name from Named Controls tab.

BR,

Kari

0 Kudos
alice_oneill
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution

Hello, Is there any way to modify this so that you can use commas in the tab name and it not been seen as a separator? For example, I need a tab to be called "Delivery, licences and backups" but of course it objects to the comma.

0 Kudos
ehakimi
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I had 5 tabs which work perfect with this solution. The only problem was by default no tab was being selected and none of the panel appear. So users have to click on the first tab for the first time to allow form load. By adding your Javascript code into form setting --> custom javascript, now it work perfect.

Thanks @jeremy.jayaraj for the solution and @spchalfont for the fix. It solve issue both in the new and edit form.

0 Kudos
Zandyboy
Nintex Observer

Jump to solution

Hello,

thank you very much for the detailed description.

For some reason I still receive an error:

When opening the form in preview I get a error message sayng "TabButton is not defined"

So the system is telling me that it cannot find "TabButton" but that is exactly the name of the choice control. I checked a million times it is correct. Any thoughts or recommendations on this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
JohanEsteban92
Canvas Initiate

Jump to solution

me funciono perfecto , adicional a esto se puede personalizar el css para mostrar otros colores, fondos bordes al seleccionar   (y)

0 Kudos
ms7
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution

Thanks for the CSS, saved a lot of time! Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos