tphan
Nintex Newbie

Anyone else see a bug when you try to assign a CSS class to the cancel button?

Jump to solution

When adding a custom CSS class to the cancel button on a form (mainly used to style and theme based on the branding of my company) it gathers the custom class say, "cancelBtn" and also the other classes, but doesn't have the space between the custom and the form added classes.

So the button now looks like (with custom class)

<div class="nf-filler-control-inner">

<input type="submit" XXXXXXX class="cancelBtnfn-cancel-button nf-disableonsubmit" XXXXXX>

</div>

Anyone else see this as well? Possible bug?

10 Replies
xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Anyone else see a bug when you try to assign a CSS class to the cancel button?

Jump to solution

I haven't tried, but why not send it into Nintex support to see if they can replicate it?   

0 Kudos
rhia
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Anyone else see a bug when you try to assign a CSS class to the cancel button?

Jump to solution

Hi there Trang Phan

I just tried this out, and I get this returned:

class="btnCancel nf-filler-control nf-filler-highlightonvalidationerror"

Is that .. not normal?

xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

See his text above, using the class "cancelBtn  blends right in with fn-cancel-button" - try testing with class "cancelBtn" if you could and see if it happens.   Thanks!

rhia
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I feel like I'm still missing something?

I don't understand where this fn-cancel-button is coming from...

0 Kudos
tphan
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

‌,

Are you using a cancel button, or just a normal button?

I'm talking specifically from a cancel button in Office 365 for Sharepoint Online v 1.2.3.

‌,

I'll put this issue in with Nintex Support.

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Nintex Observer

Jump to solution

Hey Rhia Wieclawek‌, I am having the same problem Trang Phan‌ described. In the designer, I assign my Cancel Button the class "cancelButton" and create that in the custom CSS. Then, if I publish the form and go open the form on an item and inspect it, I see cancelButtonnf-cancel-button nf-disableonsubmit

tphan
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've put in a support ticket with Nintex and they have recognized that it is a bug.

View solution in original post

xMikeX
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Any feedback on this ‌, looks like  ‌ is having a similar issue?

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Nintex Observer

Jump to solution

Hey Mike Matsako‌, I ended up doing a "workaround" by creating a new button, labeling it "Cancel," and on-click calling NWF.FormFiller.CancelForm(); and applying my CSS Class to the new "cancel" button. This worked! Something about that default cancel button for the moment I guess.