cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Release! Nintex Workflow 2013 and 2010

Not applicable
3 8 2,543

As of 19th November 2014, Nintex Workflow for SharePoint versions 3.1.0.2, and 2.4.0.1 are now available.

To access the new builds, jump on over to Product Downloads (This area is only accessible for Software Assurance, and Premium Support customers. If you don't have permission to this area, please Ask Support‌.

Read up on the release notes here:

Nintex Workflow 2013 - Release Notes

Nintex Workflow 2010 - Release Notes

8 Comments
Not applicable

Hi I could not access the new release - can you give me access

Not applicable

Hi Yogie, you should have access now

Not applicable

I am new to nintex. I am trying to create new workflow with nintex workflow 2013.

I could not drag-drop any task to canvas and could not create task with right click on the canvas in workflow designer.

Please let me know what could be the reason.

regards,

suresh

aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Typically behavior like this is observed when using a browser other than Internet Explorer and/or a custom Masterpage is in use.

Can you confirm if either of these are true in your case?

Not applicable

I tried with Internet Explorer and working with out any problem. I created sample workflow with request approval and i want to add custom Forms in that Request Approval. we don't have nintex forms software.

Is it mandatory to install nintex form for using custom sharepoint forms in Request Approval.

burkslm
Nintex Newbie

I'll be glad when we are able to use 2013!!!

Not applicable

ich habe nur eine Frage

wie und wo kann man Testversion herunterladen?

Alle meine Anforderungen sind abgelehnt, und das ist wirklich schade.

matthias_bender
Nintex Newbie

Hallo,

haben Sie es über Request a Free Trial | Nintex® - Workflow for Everyone®  versucht?

Gruss,

Matthias Bender