cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Birthday To Us!

Not applicable
16 46 3,739

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us!

2nd Birthday.jpg

Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way with a little bonus "gift" of some points in the community because without you, none of this would exist!

There has been a lot of growth and change during the past two years.  And Nintex Connect will continue to evolve, based on your ongoing participation and feedback. After all, the community is what YOU make of it. And the more you get involved, the more you will influence how the community develops!

2ndB_day__makebadges-1472674304.png

Get 50 points and this badge, just for replying below to this question:

"What is the single biggest benefit from your experience in the community?

It could be a solution you received, a connection you made, an asset you downloaded... What's YOUR number-one takeaway?"

THANK YOU, for being a member. We look forward to reading your replies!

46 Comments
Workflow Hero

One thing stands out for me: Knowledge

I also want to thank everyone who has contributed to this wonderful place. Thanks!

Not applicable

Demystifying Workflow History (Part 1) is my favorite blog post. It helps me a lot.

Workflow Hero

I agree with Rick Bakker​, knowledge is one of the most important things I've got from this community..

thank you everyone who answer questions (not only mine)!

Workflow Hero

Yes, knowledge.

I find myself searching this community when I run into something I'm unfamiliar with. If I don't find answers, being able to ask a question anyone can answer is extremely helpful.

Workflow Hero

Knowledge and also industry contacts. When I first got onto Nintex work, Connect really wasn't much of a resource but it has changed beyond recognition over the last 2 years and is now valuable, which is why I like to contribute what I can to the community.

Workflow Hero

Definitely, since Em's brilliant start of this Connect 2.0 it has become vibrant and very useful.

Workflow Hero

I would say, this post was a game changer for Nintex Forms and the Community: Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

Workflow Hero

answers that are easily found

Workflow Hero

I would say the   series as well as the countless examples and UDAs of ‌!

Workflow Hero

A big thanks to Em to have launched this huge amount of knowledge. Is this word have been used before in this post ;-)

I was a beginner and this community helped me a lot to learn Nintex.

My number-one is Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

I really wonder if Emily Billing‌ will like this message ;-)

Workflow Hero

WOW! Time flies when you're having fun!

The community as a whole has been the best benefit for me. Being able to ask questions, post ideas/blogs, and interact with like-minded people is simply amazing for me. I am a hands-on learner and seeing how others approach a problem and solve it is great because I can take it back to my test environment and try it out. Same goes for helping other users, I can mock something up, validate a question, and then post my findings.

Not applicable

I am new but INFORMATION has been my biggest takeaway so far. Being able to ask and get the answer shortly has saved me alot of time.

Thank you all

Workflow Hero

Helping others to solve complex problems that were driving them out of their minds.   There are only a few things better than that "ah ha" moment of figuring something out.

Workflow Hero

The best for me was the connections I made with Nintex users and Nintex working at Nintex.

Happy Birthday To Us!

Workflow Hero

Discovery and discussion of the UDA’s from Vadim Tabakman

UDA Treasure chest

Workflow Hero

Engagement from partners/customers gives the Nintex Product Management team the ability to solicit direct feedback as well as let our partners discuss use cases for Nintex products! Thanks everyone for always sharing your feedback!

Workflow Hero

for me as a employee of a partner, is to enhance knowledge and discover, how other nintex user deal with requirements.

Thanks to the whole community for their engagement.

#[Happy Birthday] Nintex Connect.

Cheers 

Christof

Workflow Hero

for me it's good learning source

Workflow Hero

I'm sorry I'm one of these people who can never give one answer!

Knowledge and Connections!!!!

I have loved connecting with such great people. Since I've been here since 2014, I've been able to connect with people who I now consider friends. Over the past 2 yrs, they have been very helpful to me and we've had laughs. I've also enjoyed helping others.

Thanks Emily Billing,  and the rest of the community!!!

Workflow Hero

Sense of Community, knowing that I'm not in this alone

And all the KNOWLEDGE sharing!

Workflow Hero

Discussions, It helped me to understand the issues that user faced and the workaround or best practices that could be used to avoid them

Workflow Hero

Learning a different way to use a Workflow action or Form control.  This happens when someone posts how they used these and I had never thought of that.  The contributions and discussions of everyone make this happen.

Workflow Hero

Agree with Jesse. Always amazed by how many different ways there are to solve a problem and seeing others approach makes me learn more.  The community was pretty poor back in the day you would search for a question and see someone has the same one and no one had any advice.  Not there are lots of suggestions posted quite quickly in most cases.  I loved Emily but I think frank is doing an amazing job at making it a community for everyone to be involved in and shape

Workflow Hero

I also love how fast you get responses.

Workflow Hero

*Now

Workflow Hero

The knowledge of so many people willing to share. Invaluable!

Workflow Hero

Issues faced by other users, avoiding me to spend much time facing the same !

Like : "Ok, already seen this in Community : let's find another way to achieve."

Workflow Hero

three different solutions offered in a matter of hours  perfect

https://community.nintex.com/thread/13496-can-you-hide-a-nintex-form-field-but-still-use-its-value

Workflow Hero

Awesome site. I get some good answers to problems.

Not applicable

Sorry for being late to the "celebration" but still, Congrats!  Thank you for being around for us "Nintex" disciples when we need you....

Although there are many, the biggest benefit I've encountered during my short time since being a member is the abundant of helpful resources that are available.  Members are quick to respond to questions and provide whatever insights they can to help get me on my way.  Thank you.

Workflow Hero

Help from all over the world, can help anyone anywhere, Point system is really motivating.

Workflow Hero

The wealth of information on the site is what makes this such a great community.  I continue to learn so much for others and find so many creative answers to questions I have.

Workflow Hero

It's a great thing,  to get suggestions and answers by the community to solve problems.

Workflow Hero

The COMMUNITY is what saves Nintex and all of the Nintex users  It makes a difference

Workflow Hero

The unique thing that is key since day 1 o using Connect and all along, is not just a single article, a single response from a knowledgable member and other Nintex V/TEs that are approachable here, but the feeling of not being "left alone" with the product, waiting for support or developers to answer. 

We can literally drop a message at 6pm our time and have other brainstorm on it in a different time zone ao that we can apply a suggestion in the morning. 

Fantastic! No other product we use equal this community. 

(Sorry or the long shot....)

Workflow Hero

Well said!

Workflow Hero

Getting answers, feedbacks, knowledge sharing from people in this community.  We are all passion with what we are doing.  Thank you.

Workflow Hero

I want to mention one thing about the community.I started working on the project with no nintex experience and it was the month of May.Within 4 months I was able to get many appreciations for he design as well as flow whcih was only due to this community.So everything I learned about the Nintex is only because of this community

Workflow Hero

I get to be part of a group  

Workflow Hero

While I'm primarily a reader, not a poster, I've learned a lot.  Always nice to see an active community make it to a milestone!

Not applicable

Hi, Everyone! I've awarded the badge/points for this. If you don't see it in your profile>reputation page, please let me know. Thanks for your comments! 

Workflow Hero

Hi Frank,

I am not able to see badge/points in the reputation page.

Not applicable

Hi, ‌!

I see it in your profile. Here's the path: Profile, click "reputation," then click "missions" on the left and you can then filter by earned/unearned...

gandhebadges

Workflow Hero

Thanks a lot Frank,

I have checked it yesterday 6 pm India time and till that time it was not visible. Sorry for inconvenience .

Not applicable

No problem at all. I hope it's showing for you now. 

Workflow Hero

Best thing about the community is learning from others. Seeing how others make solutions to similar problems and reading about new ideas to use in your processes.