cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August Mission - Happy Birthday, Community!

Not applicable
14 24 1,879

Its our birthday!

The community just passed three years of answering questions, finding answers and sharing knowledge.  And the monthly mission, as usual, gives the gift to you.

bday cake

It's a bit involved, and I'm asking a lot... but hopefully you'll spread the Connect birthday love.

Here's what we ask of you in a SINGLE REPLY BELOW. And DO NOT reply until you're ready to post EVERYTHING.

In your reply below post the following:

1. A link to a UserVoice suggestion you've voted on
  2. Visit and click "actions" > follow on three sets of release notes
  3. Update your status
  4. Update your avatar (doesn't HAVE to be a real photo of you, but if it is - secret bonus points!)
  5. Tag (using "@" then their name) three people who've helped you in the community.
  6. And then post a snippet showing you on Twitter holding a cupcake, cake or treat of your choosing saying: "Happy birthday #NintexConnect! Three years of connection! #Nintex"

If you do those things and post the images to prove it below, you will win a present!

No. Not a real present. But you'll win this present:

And it comes with 200 very real points in the community to boost your street cred!

birthdaybadge

Thank you for three years of questions, answers and sharing! May we see many more!

24 Comments
Workflow Hero

Haha a banana!!! 

Workflow Hero

On a health charge at the moment...well, today. Someone bought in cheesecake yesterday.

Workflow Hero
  1. A link to a UserVoice suggestion you've voted on - Manage your Workflows tasks from a mobile device using the Nintex Mobile App
  2. Visit and click "actions" > follow on three sets of release notes - Nintex Workflow 2013 Release Notes, Nintex Workflow Cloud Release Notes, Nintex Forms 2013 Release Notes.  Unfollowed then re-followed.
  3. Update your status - done
  4. Update your avatar (doesn't HAVE to be a real photo of you, but if it is - secret bonus points!) - done
  5. Tag (using "@" then their name) three people who've helped you in the community.  Eric HarrisVadim Tabakman and  to name but a few.  There are too many to choose from!‌
  6. And then post a snippet showing you on Twitter holding a cupcake, cake or treat of your choosing saying: "Happy birthday #NintexConnect! Three years of connection! #Nintex"

Not applicable

Are you licking the whole cake so no one else eats it? :-)

Workflow Hero

yep - the cake is MINE!

Workflow Hero

Where'd you get the hat?  I need to score one of those.

Workflow Hero

Surely you have a lovely vTE hat?  This was my "lowly customer can't be a vTE" compensation prize  haha

Workflow Hero

Nope, just a shirt! 

Workflow Hero

oh you've had a rough deal - speak to ‌ - she got a lovely vTE cap!

Not applicable

That is a pretty spiffy hat, tho. I never got one and I work here! Ha!

Workflow Hero

I've got a vTE hat, a vTE shirt, a Nintex water bottle, and a Nintex journal. I'm fully decked out ... although I saw someone wearing some bright orange shoes at InspireX and I am hoping to find a pair of those ...

Once I find the hat (everything is stuffed away since we are selling our place) I will try to get all of my stuff in one photo and make that my (very obnoxious) profile picture.

Workflow Hero

1. Document Sets support (New/edit Document set) – Customer Feedback for Nintex 

2. & 3. done

4. also done :-)

5. Rhia WieclawekRick De Marco Joshua Tan

6. Guess this is the best gift one can make :-)

Workflow Hero

oh man. That cap would look great with the Sharegate shades. Only swag I've had from Nintex is a notebook. As if I write anymore!!!

The people demand hats!

Workflow Hero

Love this approach...  ‌ you're in demand! 

Workflow Hero

Hi...happy birthday Nintex Connect!!

1. A link to a UserVoice suggestion you've voted on: Change Content Type form control available on the Create New Form like standard SharePoint form on m... 
  2. Visit and click "actions" > follow on three sets of release notes -> Done!
  3. Update your status -> Done!
  4. Update your avatar (doesn't HAVE to be a real photo of you, but if it is - secret bonus points!) -> Done!
  5. Tag (using "@" then their name) three people who've helped you in the community. -> Cassy Freeman‌, ‌ and

Workflow Hero
Workflow Hero

‌ got the hook up with all that gear! That is some nice swag!

Workflow Hero

Woot woot! Birthday party... I ate all the snacks...

Down to business...

Workflow Hero

omg that shirt 

Not applicable

I know! I've never even seen it.  Hat, headphones, shirt.  Did your wife make that cookie, ‌?  She's such a peach, I bet she did.  I just love that "Y'all!"  Ha!  Good one!

Not applicable

Badges/Points have been awarded for this mission! If you don't see it in your reputation center, let me know.

Thanks for participating!