cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jesse_mchargue
Nintex Newbie

Community Interactions (Live)

Not sure if this is on the roadmap for Nintex or if Eric Harris‌ is planning on expanding on the Nintex Hangout‌, but I would love to see a more "interactive" community. I love the sessions that Eric does and they do provide some insight on what the company is up to and where it is heading, but there is minimal interaction with the community. At best, Eric attempts to answer a question or two while on stream, but it is not fully dedicated to just the community. 

I think it would be great to see other users on there as well. Perhaps partners or VTEs to answer questions live on the stream or discuss "cool new things"; think of the "Ask Me Anything" sessions that are out there (but more attuned to Nintex). If it could be a scheduled event, such as every Friday afternoon (or whatever frequency that is allowed), it would allow users to tune in, ask questions, and get immediate results. 

I feel that this adds a touch of personal attention to an otherwise asynchronous experience.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Would this be something that users would be interested in? Is this something Nintex would be interested in?

2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Community Interactions (Live)

Funny you should ask... I was talking to Eric yesterday about a similar issue. When we enabled the new look of content in September, we also obtained the ability to push live YouTube streams into the community. So, we're looking at ways to take advantage of that. I'm thinking live how-to sessions, live Q&A....  That's kind of one-way communication, but I think it would be appealing. Eric's ‌ is a good place for two-way interaction.  We're definitely open to more..

I'll be interested to hear what other people suggest!

jesse_mchargue
Nintex Newbie

Re: Community Interactions (Live)

Live Q&A can be done by submitting questions via a community space or even Twitter to make it more "real time". If you guys started inviting users to the hangouts or the YouTube streams, I think it would hit on a more personal level and other users would be able to relate better to a colleague  in a similar situation than just someone from Nintex giving scenarios.

I really enjoyed the Nintex In A Minute series. While it was nothing "earth shattering", it was a nice spin on something and gave it life. I am not sure about everyone else, but I would rather watch a video (or at least listen to in the background) on a topic than read a multiple page document on the technical workings of it; more practical, "how would I use it" approach.