Skip to main content

Hi All,

There is a business requirement where I have to add a repeating section with attachment control.

We know, at this point of time Nintex form does NOT allow attachment control with a repeating section.

Q: How could I achieve a workaround for attachment control that work with repeating section?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.   

‌ 

Please suggest ,,what can be done this tricky situation?  

Hi Sandy S‌ - 

I apologize, I am neither Vadim Tabakman‌ nor Mike M‌ - but I decided to take a look at your question as I will have a similar need! 

Since repeating sections do not allow for attachments, we need a way to associate each line with an added attachment.

I note that we can determine a minimum & maximum amount of attachments within the attachment control; in my situation, I am making an expense reporting tool. Using this, I can ensure there is 1 attachment (receipt!) for every row that is added. 

I am going to keep poking around to see if there is some other way these items can be connected - perhaps, even, some kind of dropdown to associate to the attachments to ensure each row has an attachment added? Hmm! 

Let me know what you find out, and I will keep looking. Good luck!  

Rhia

PS:  Add your vote here to ensure Nintex knows how much we need this functionality!  Repeating Section Attachments – Customer Feedback for Nintex

PPS:   mentioned using " <input type="file"/> as a Rich Text item ... I may try this out and let you know how I fare.

‌ does ‌'s answer helped you? Is this a correct answer? Or have you found a better solution for your problem that you could share with us?

Regards,

Tomasz

Hi Tomasz Poszytek‌ & Rhia Wieclawek‌ ..

Currently Nintex Form on Office 365 does not has option to provide attachment control within repeating section.

unfortunately, its not available on Nintex forms. 

Please vote for this 

https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/218293-4-nintex-forms-for-office-365?query=attachment

Vote on this:
Support adding attachment control into a repeating section. 

Tomasz Poszytek‌ as my question is not resolved yet due to some limitation on Nintex Forms for specific controls, shall I wait for Nintex team till the issue is resolved? 

Please let me know.