Blank page appears when opening the K2 for SharePoint App
IssueWhen opening the K2 for SharePoint App deployed on the App Catalog, you are redirected to a blank page.
SymptomsRunning a network trace shows that a 401 Unauthorized error is returned when opening the K2 for SharePoint App.
- Open the Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlLsa
- Check if you have an entry with a name equal to DisableLoopbackCheck
- If you do, ensure that Data = 1
- If not, please add it as follows:
- Right-click on Lsa
- Select New > DWORD
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck
- Right-click on DisableLoopbackCheck
- Select Modify...
- Assign a value of 1
- Click on OK
- Close the Registry Editor
- Restart the server.