Solved

How to generate document to upload to SharePoint and also store a copy as attachment at same time ?

• 26 May 2017
  • 1 reply

I am using Nintex Drawloop Salesforce Application.

I have created a DDP and added delivery option to store as Office 365. When I am generating document using this delivery option the generated document is being uploaded to SharePoint site folder.

My requirement is to every time when user selects this "Office 365" delivery option. A copy of the generated document should also be attached to the record from which the document package was run.

I have also checked the "Allow Attachments" checkbox on DDP record and also created the custom "Run Document Package" button with "Attach Back" option true. Following is my custom button code :

/apex/loop__looplus?&eid={!Opportunity.Id}&attach=true

But I am not able to upload the document to SharePoint and attach to the salesforce record at the same time.

Please suggest how we can achieve this.

icon

Best answer by ryan_oleary 26 May 2017, 20:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi Shubham Sharma‌,

Unfortunately we don't have a way to store back to the record and O365 at the same time today. You'd need to run the Document Package twice. It is a great idea though and I would recommend posting it on our user voice site.

8 - Drawloop Document Generation: Hot (51 ideas) – Customer Feedback for Nintex 

Cheers,

Ryan