Replies

Re: In Workflow (on-prem) How to tell if Item is N...

I guess this is one solution but what you are telling me is that there is nothing built-in with Nintex that I can check to see if the list item is new...

Re: Key/Value pair operations in Workflow2013

I thought about that but at the time that I asked the question, I was querying all of the lists in parallel and I was worried that if I added the pri...

Re: Can't Open Form after approval

Here is what we have verified so far: Users can create new list items. Users can open the form in "Edit Mode" Users can open the form in "D...

There are no lookups on the form, no people controls. We did verify that normal users can open the form in Edit mode, it is just the Display M...

I realized that I didn't say what platform I am on. This is on an on-prem, SharePoint 2013 install. All users have Edit, Approve without Delete...

UPDATE: I created a SharePoint form in SharePoint Designer and attempted to access list items using that form that I am not through Nintex Forms...

Re: SharePoint 2013 - Import Workflow "unexpe...

Additional info. Here's the correlation information from the latest attempt: Area : SharePoint Foundation Category : Logging Correlation ...

Unfortunately, it is a problem. I am trying to create a development site so I don't have to make changes to production until I know that it works...

I traced the CorrelationID and the actual error is: List does not exist. The page you selected contains a list that does not exist. It may h...

Re: how to execute action as admin

Thanks! I knew there was something like that somewhere - just didn't know where to look. I appreciate it. Big time saver.

Re: Error on site workflow after successful comple...

I've attached a screenshot of the workflow designer. The collection action just counts how many items were retrieved with the List Query - Get a...

Re: Real-time form validation

This is close. I have figured out how to show a label control if the time is after 3pm. I use the following expression on the Visible property ...

Re: Nintex Forms - Error Opening Form on some item...

Update:: I used Ontolica Fusion to make a copy of the list item. This tool is able to do a deep copy (copy hidden fields) so I only lost my vers...

This form does have a lookup and the user does have permissions on that list (I'm a farm admin). It only happens on one list item, which is why ...

I haven't updated this form for months. It only happens on this one list item. It's in production so I can't go back to a previous version.

Re: How to act on cancelled workflow

So my actual scenario had one workflow kicking off another workflow which then kicked off another workflow. That last workflow wrote to a SQL da...

Re: How to act on cancelled workflow

So this brought up another question - related. If a workflow errors, I can capture that error and set a status of "Error" or something similar. ...

Re: Javascript to set value in lookup list control...

On the project I was working on for this, the requirements for form automation became so complicated that I had to abandon Nintex Forms for this ...