Replies

Re: Email notification subject.

Can use any like "K2 Object Browser" 's dataField or other... and Can change the mail title ( now is only 'Workflow item received.')

Re: Retrieve process definitions for current user

Why k2's document or help can't write more clear to understand ? Some componets like telerik or devExpress their document is very good. ...

Re: Delegate API?

now i use the SourceCode.Workflow.Client to delegate Dim dest As SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Destination = New SourceCode.Workflow.Client.Destinatio...

Re: How to get the OOF's Approve URL

Find the way to get SharedUser's Approve URL Must to distingusih by WorklistItem.AllocatedUser and Login User Then and the WorklistItem.Data + ...

Just to setup Out Of Office by API and Approve it by .aspx . 1. I use API to setup out of office. in k2 docuement. Users > Out of Office Statu...

Is there any K2 Professionaler can resolve the question?

Re: about 0807 Out of Office feature

Hi Johnny, Use the api to get the worklistitem. To get the Approve URL by wi.Data , the url are not add the &SharedUser=xxx ? or us...

Johnny, Thank you very much. I try SourceCode.Workflow.Management api can't show the worklistshare. But use the SourceCode.Workflow.Client can sh...

Hi Johnny, Setup OOF use api. And in the workspace the Deputy man can see the shared worklist. But we custom the workspace. Use API to get the wo...

Re: .NetFramework Version in Blackpearl 0807 305

I find one exception when using escalation event. can't load dll, about system.DataTimeOffset. This is new in Framework 3.5 ( Framework 2.0 SP1)....

Re: 0807 Escalation Event

the framework2.0 must upgrade to SP1

Re: An Activity with a client event should at leas...

Activity A use Client Event Set DataField Desta='domain tid' Activity B Destination User set Desta.(I had checked it have correct value) When run ...

Re: Are you Feel VS2005 IDE Desgin is slow slow .....

Hi GLouw , It's better then before. Another : How To: Speed Up blackpearl Deployments TKS

Re: How to fix Process instance is in an error sta...

Hi GLouw , I had do like your blog steps. My process definition is ok. My Error is happened when runing the process. When the escalation is o...

WorklistItem copy to new ActionInstanceRight SourceCode.Workflow.Management.WorkflowManagementServer.CreateActionInstanceRight(ActionInstanceRight...

Re: Delegation or Redirect of Task - Does the dele...

I had use api to redirect the new user. when i use worklistitem.release() and worklistitem.redirect() Can recieve the notification mail. But i...

redirect is in workclient api but delegate isn't find it? anybody can share it. tks

Re: K2 Worklow history

Hi, Sorry , my english is not good. So the question maybe not clear. I think Workspace have viewflow.aspx to see the Porcess work situation. Th...

Re: client Can't use domain name to worksapce ...

after to reinstall version blackpearl 803 run cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/xxx/NTAuthenticationProviders "NTLM" Client browser can use domain n...

Re: client Can't use domain name to worksapce ...

johnny, tks I had do Cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/xxxx/NTAuthenticationProviders “Negotiate,NTLM” after do this , ip can see but domain sti...