cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

I want to have a break!

Hi community,I have multiple line stringwith contentblablabla---blablabla---blablablaI want to convert this string that it looks like this:blablablablablablablablablaCan I use the replace string objec...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 4157
  • Replies 13

Repeating section data stores with GUIDs in New responsive form

Hello, I am using new responsive form which has the repeating section but the data stores in the format of GUIDs for columns within the Repeating section. Please see the sample data below. <?xml...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1146
  • Replies 7

Save button new responsive form

Hello, What are the options to add "Save" button in new responsive form? We have as many as 100 fields in the form with multiple pages (6 in total), would like to provide save option on each page wh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 426
  • Replies 1

Import into Repeating Section

How do you copy and paste information from an excel into a repeating section in a responsive form which displays the necessary fields in the form? Basically I have a form in which I want the data disp...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 617
  • Replies 3

User Guide

Is there a comprehensive user's guide available for the Forms designer? I am running App Version: NFO 2.0.1.4. I have already looked at the information here:https://help.nintex.com/en-US/office365/Des...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by joemac
  • | May 01, 2020 14:56
  • Views 869
  • Replies 7

Add hyperlink to task form that links to current item?

Hey folks!Seems like a simple question, but, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a hyperlink - on a form - to use an item property. We basically want a "click here" to open the item that ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 25, 2019 06:41
  • Views 5215
  • Replies 5

Document generation of a repeating section within a repeating section

We have a form that is a candidate for multiple/nested repeating fields, as it looks like this:It has been requested that I find a way to have this be a generated document. We have Nintex Forms and Wo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2031
  • Replies 2

display list item url using list lookup

display list item url using list lookup I want to display the PO from other list, basically the clients requested the approved PO item url once they picked the PO number the calculated value should sh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ERefat
  • | January 18, 2020 21:32
  • Views 447
  • Replies 1

Custom Action For Nintex Workflow of Office365

HI, I have requirement todevelop custom action for Office 365 nintex workflow, similar to SharePoint on-premise nintex workflow custom action. Is there a possibility of achieving this? If there is pl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 624
  • Replies 2

Is it possible to update an item with a lookup column?

Hi.I use SharePoint 2013 with Nintex. I created a workflow in Nintex and the workflow errors because it cannot update an item.The item I want to update has a lookup column. (Lookup title from the same...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | September 20, 2016 04:26
  • Views 10508
  • Replies 10

Can you customize the "send an e-mail" source address?

When you use the #Send an email action to notify #external email adresses, the from address looks something like @neu.workflownotification.com (probably depending on region). The problem with this, is...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by quno
  • | August 04, 2017 08:53
  • Views 4887
  • Replies 8

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 14858
  • Replies 86

How to migrate from 2013 to 2016

NOTE: this is my first Nintex Migration to a new farmHave a SP2013 production farm with Nintex 2013 forms and workflows, and I have setup a SP2016 test farm where i have installed Nintex 2016 forms a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3996
  • Replies 5

Workflow getting suspended after flexi task approval

We are facing issue with o365 workflow where in production system workflow are getting suspended after flexi task is assign to approver and after approval it is getting stuck.Please let us know how to...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2444
  • Replies 5

Iterating through choice columns to trigger notification email.

Hello all,I've been searching for an answer to this and can't seem to find one. I have a safety checklist Nintex form on SharePoint Online. The form is comprised of questions with choice options (radi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2184
  • Replies 9

Access Azure SQL data from Nintex Online form...

Urgent help required!!!!!Data resides in AZURE SQL, I need to populate this data in Nintex Online form (to fill drop down). Is there a way that I can get AZURE SQL data into Nintex Online form?Creatin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wsnintex
  • | December 20, 2018 06:41
  • Views 1314
  • Replies 1

Access form data with microsoft graph

Hi,Is it possible to access repeating section data from the Microsoft Graph?Thanks,Luke

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 937
  • Replies 2

How to pass Form variable value to label

HIHow to bind form Variable value in to nintex control(label or Single line text) in run time ?RegardsRanjith..

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ranjca
  • | February 21, 2019 02:00
  • Views 2291
  • Replies 2

Simple Nintex O365 workflow Date field loses a day on notifications

Additional comment: Adding screenshot of message with incorrect date. The date appears correctly on calendar but not in emails. I'm using Start Time and End Time with option to select All day event.I'...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kirb
  • | January 08, 2019 06:17
  • Views 928
  • Replies 1

Migrating Workflows with Sharegate

Hi All,I've had a few mishaps in migrations recently using ShareGate. For instance, copying a production site back to a testing area. It seems that in some instances, after using ShareGate to migrate ...

In Migration Center
  • Posted by franco89
  • | November 30, 2016 10:32
  • Views 3654
  • Replies 3