Participating In

Save button new responsive form

Hello, What are the options to add "Save" button in new responsive form? We have as many as 100 fields in the form with multiple pages (...

Repeating section data stores with GUIDs in New re...

Hello, I am using new responsive form which has the repeating section but the data stores in the format of GUIDs for columns within the Repeati...

User Guide

Is there a comprehensive user's guide available for the Forms designer? I am running App Version: NFO 2.0.1.4. I have already looked at the informat...

• By joemac
  • May 01, 2020  14:56

Import into Repeating Section

How do you copy and paste information from an excel into a repeating section in a responsive form which displays the necessary fields in the form? Ba...

display list item url using list lookup

display list item url using list lookup I want to display the PO from other list, basically the clients requested the approved PO item url once the...

• By ERefat
  • January 18, 2020  21:32

Custom Action For Nintex Workflow of Office365

HI, I have requirement to develop custom action for Office 365 nintex workflow, similar to SharePoint on-premise nintex workflow custom action....

Iterating through choice columns to trigger notifi...

Hello all, I've been searching for an answer to this and can't seem to find one. I have a safety checklist Nintex form on SharePoint Online. The fo...

Workflow getting suspended after flexi task approv...

We are facing issue with o365 workflow where in production system workflow are getting suspended after flexi task is assign to approver and after app...

How to pass Form variable value to label

HI How to bind form Variable value in to nintex control(label or Single line text) in run time ? Regards Ranjith..

• By ranjca
  • February 21, 2019  02:00

Running workflow in a mobile device

Hi, I have a created a Form/workflow that works fine when creating new items in a SharePoint list. The problem is when trying to run it via a mobi...

• By nada
  • February 06, 2019  06:15

Add hyperlink to task form that links to current i...

Hey folks! Seems like a simple question, but, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a hyperlink - on a form - to use an item proper...

• By rhia
  • January 25, 2019  06:41

convert or format date/time

I'd like to convert the following date/time to local time in a 365 workflow: 2019-01-22T07:00:00.0000000Z No matter what I try I keep ge...

• By harfmt
  • January 24, 2019  22:33

Securing web services called by Nintex Workflow fo...

Hello, with Nintex Workflow for Office 365, i'm building a workflow that has to connect to LOB web services. I want securing the web service...

Hi Friends. Please help me in Repeating Section an...

Hi Friends. I am newbie in nintex , i though it is powerfull. i am not a developer, pardon me if i give wrong direction and question. I have trie...

• By shof1
  • January 23, 2019  00:53

Start workflow when a new mail arrives in o365 gro...

Is it possible to create a Nintex workflow that starts when a new email arrives in a specified O365 group mail inbox to get the attachment into a...

Access form data with microsoft graph

Hi, Is it possible to access repeating section data from the Microsoft Graph? Thanks, Luke

Simple Nintex O365 workflow Date field loses a day...

Additional comment: Adding screenshot of message with incorrect date. The date appears correctly on calendar but not in emails. I'm using Start Time...

• By kirb
  • January 08, 2019  06:17

Access Azure SQL data from Nintex Online form...

Urgent help required!!!!! Data resides in AZURE SQL , I need to populate this data in Nintex Online form (to fill drop down). Is there a way ...

Cascading Lookup in Repeating Section

Good day All! I hope someone can shed some light. I previously used cascading lookups in repeating section , works fantastically! then we install...

A 1-List Approach to Cascading Look-ups

Hi there, folks! You may recall this blog post from a while back by Sean Fiene ‌ -- it's a great write-up on how to approach cascading ...

• By rhia
  • March 23, 2018  23:37