Participating In

SharePoint 2010 List to Nintex Form - Field Level ...

Hi, Completely new to SharePoint stuff. I have converted a SharePoint List to a Nintex Form. Can someone help me form a syntax to apply field...

pulling column field in list in form

Hi, I’m new to Nintex, I’m using Nintex for SharePoint 2016 I’m creating leave form where a user will apply for their leave. I have created ...

• By saif
  • March 27, 2019  23:30

System generated emails using Nintex List Workflow...

I'm running into some issues while creating an automated rule to send a system generated notifications. What I'm trying to accomplish is that an ema...

• By rudy_a
  • March 27, 2019  11:25

NIntex Workflow Timer Job Scheduler

Hi, We have 2 WFE, 1 App and 1 DB server SharePoint Farm Architecture. At the time of installation we had 1 WEF and 1 APP server and later we added a...

• By SRane
  • March 27, 2019  02:51

How to protect columns from changes made by QuickE...

My workflow controls temporary permissions on list items. In the start form user can be entered for permissions for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month for reader...

• By emmmhaa
  • March 27, 2019  01:22

Object reference not set to an instance of an obje...

Hi, I have updated Nintex Form from version 2.3.31 to 2.11.5 directly. Now I am getting an error when opening a registration page with NintexForm, ...

Query XML on repeating section

I've followed Vadims instructions to get a repeating section to show in an email. Now on the second time I've used these instructions, it's gotten we...

• By amydpp
  • March 25, 2019  12:23

ReAssign a few Nintex Workflow Tasks

Hello I'm working on a siteworkflow. The siteworkflow runs at the root of the sitecollection. The purpose is to re-assign, in multiple lists, th...

how to hide a control based on multiple values?

i found this How To, the title of which describes what i want to do (i.e. hide using multiple choices/values) but it is not clear to me how to add th...

Auto populate choice field 'C' based on ch...

I have a priority rating field, which I would like to auto-populate based on the answer to some previous choice questions. Can I do this with 'If' ru...

• By Kaz_W
  • March 24, 2019  16:50

Keep Workflow Running After Error

Hello, I want the Convert Document action to keep running if it errors. I am collecting the error results but it still fails to continue when an ...

• By nick
  • March 22, 2019  07:12

Is There a Way to Disable List Lookup Filtering i...

Is there a method to disable filtering in Edit mode? The common functions don't work in the "Filtered by value" field. I'm using a calculated field a...

Weekly summary email workflow

I'm very new to all this, so apologies if this is a bit simple of me..... I need to create a site workflow (I think), which runs once a week (on ...

• By lambey
  • March 21, 2019  08:56

Print to PDF not working in IE 11

In Nintex Form, when I click the "Print to PDF" option, the "Converting to PDF" modal window comes up, but PDF is not generated and the modal overlay...

• By monikav
  • March 20, 2019  07:50

How do I validate a currency field not to have a d...

I have a currency field. If a user adds the "$" sign to the currency field along with the amount, the calculated field below does not calculate prop...

• By DinaF
  • March 18, 2019  12:46

Text editor as a pop up window

Hi all, In the below image i have my desgin which has several text boxes connected to single line of text columns. My requirement is to pop up a...

Disable field in Forms after first entry

Hey @ll, I would like to disable a field after first entry in a custom Nintex form. That mean, the responsible user have one possibilty to edit ...

Multiple file upload fields for SharePoint list

Is it possible to create multiple fields for file upload which will be saved as attachments when form is submitted with nintex forms?

• By nilanka
  • February 12, 2019  04:08

Add user to AD group - Quick check if user is alre...

i want to add a user to an AD group. The workflow is not erroring out even though the user is present in the group (error the workflow if the user is...

• By cauv
  • February 11, 2019  08:56

Repeating Section

Hello, please I have a field of type list of choice at the level of the table repeting section I want with each addition of line it keeps the same...