cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Repeating section as html table in mail

A simple way to convert Nintex Forms Repeating section XML data to a HTML table is using a XLS transformation. To do the transformation only one action is needed: Query XML.Here is a simple example (F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | August 24, 2015 06:47
  • Views 18808
  • Replies 37

Nintex Form - Invalid URL value

I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow?This is what I did:I have created a calendar-type list in SPO;I have added the "Item" content type to the li...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2728
  • Replies 10

Show or hide controls with Rules in Nintex Forms

This tutorial is applicable to Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and Nintex Forms 2010.This tutorial assumes that the user has basic knowledge of designing forms with Nintex Forms. If not, please r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 25, 2014 23:57
  • Views 88867
  • Replies 67

insert nintex form into a site page in sharepoint 2010

Hi all,Am using a button on the home page of my SharePoint site to link directly to my Nintex form. Any suggestions on how to complete this task?Thanks,MC

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 10, 2015 12:30
  • Views 2682
  • Replies 5

Print to PDF Is Not Showing Images

I have a form with our company logo in the top corner. This form is to be printed as a pdf, then sent to an external entity. The logo image does not show on the pdf. I have searched other forums, and ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by dkrafft
  • | September 12, 2018 07:06
  • Views 1506
  • Replies 5

Displaying Repeating Section Data in List Views, The Easy Way!

IntroductionRepeating sections are very powerful if you want to create 1 to many relationships within your Nintex Forms. However, they come with some caveats when you need to parse, use and display th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 45173
  • Replies 73

Panel show/hide based on click on choice button

I've three panels and all three panels have different fields, Here I want to show/hide based on click on choice button. For example :- 1) Hardware Form 2) Software Form 3) General Form.So if user will...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 28, 2015 07:07
  • Views 12081
  • Replies 5

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated to the sharepoint online environment in office 365...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 17191
  • Replies 34

Multilingual support: Can a form be opened in different languages?

Hi,I have a form that needs to be opened in different languages, is this possible?Does anyone know a browser with native translating tools would be able to translate a form into someone's local langua...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 14, 2014 02:44
  • Views 3609
  • Replies 5

Request data action, remain "in progress" and workflow do not continue

After a while, I saw that Request Data tasks do not completed. Their status stuck "in progress" and workflow do not continue.This issue is not for Request Review and Request Approval tasks.This proble...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2015 13:50
  • Views 4109
  • Replies 12

Starting your Workflow

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.There are a few ways to start a workflow. You can set a workflow to start man...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 11, 2014 17:08
  • Views 76113
  • Replies 41

How do you access doc library workflows when there is no ribbon?

If you are in First Release, SharePoint Online is offering you the ability to see the "new look" of document libraries. When using the new look, I see no way to access the ribbon. This means I cannot ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 12, 2016 08:49
  • Views 1259
  • Replies 8

Task Approval by External Users in Nintex Workflows for Office365

Hello,We are using Nintex Workflows and Forms app for Office365. I would like to get clarification if we can allow external users to approve/reject the tasks generated via Nintex Workflows for Office3...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by pgbhoyar
  • | April 17, 2015 11:12
  • Views 1811
  • Replies 5

Add list item attachment using Nintex Workflow for Office 365

How do I add an attachment to a new list item using Nintex workflow? I tried using Web Request action to "Put" in content on following URL:{Workflow Context:Current site URL}Lists/​{Workflow Context:L...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 09, 2015 12:54
  • Views 5142
  • Replies 23

Form: Easy Way to Check if Attachment Control is Empty?

Is there an easy way I'm missing here? Or is JS the only way to check whether the attachment control on a form contains something?thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by franco89
  • | April 05, 2017 13:31
  • Views 944
  • Replies 4

Hide Panel until after condition is met AND form saved?

I'm trying to setup a form where a panel is hidden untilafter someone selects "Yes" and selects Save. Is that possible? Right now once I select "Yes" on the dropdown it automatically unhides the panel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2981
  • Replies 9

Form Variables coming soon.

Based on a Euan Gamble‌ Tweet.As mentioned at Xchange, Form Variables are coming to Nintex Forms for Office 365 very soon! Set column data with hidden calculations!

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | March 17, 2018 20:39
  • Views 1311
  • Replies 5

Return True/False to Yes/No?

I am real new to everything here. No programing experience just some experience in concepts and use of lots of software. How do I get a workflow to convert the True/False return to Yes/No? O365

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 25, 2015 08:19
  • Views 2965
  • Replies 7

Query XML execution is extremly slow

Hi!I'm facing issues with the "Query XML" action. It is executing extremly slow. It needs minutes to complete even though the XML is rather small:<Item> <MiejsceKontroliStatus type="System.St...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1051
  • Replies 5

Iterate through different email addresses in a repeating field

I need to send notifications to each of these email addresses. Can anyone show me how to do this in the workflow?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by furstlars
  • | January 03, 2018 22:49
  • Views 806
  • Replies 3