Participating In

Print to PDF Is Not Showing Images

I have a form with our company logo in the top corner. This form is to be printed as a pdf, then sent to an external entity. The logo image doe...

• By dkrafft
  • September 12, 2018  07:06

Form Variables coming soon.

Based on a Euan Gamble ‌ Tweet. As mentioned at Xchange, Form Variables are coming to Nintex Forms for Office 365 very soon! Set column ...

• By fhunth
  • March 17, 2018  20:39

Hide Panel until after condition is met AND form s...

I'm trying to setup a form where a panel is hidden until after someone selects "Yes" and selects Save. Is that possible? Right now once I sel...

Iterate through different email addresses in a rep...

I need to send notifications to each of these email addresses. Can anyone show me how to do this in the workflow?

How do I send an email for approvals using a drop ...

Hello I have a drop down list of about 7 department names and I have a list of 7 department leads that I need to get approval from when the fo...

Rank

Query XML execution is extremly slow

Hi! I'm facing issues with the "Query XML" action. It is executing extremly slow. It needs minutes to complete even though the XML is rather s...

Rank

Nintex Form - Invalid URL value

I'm facing a weird issue with the Nintex Form. Have anyone else faced it and solved somehow? This is what I did: I have created a calendar-t...

Rank

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Offic...

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated...

Form: Easy Way to Check if Attachment Control is E...

Is there an easy way I'm missing here? Or is JS the only way to check whether the attachment control on a form contains something? thanks

Rank

Task and history lists for site workflows

is it possible/supported to change default task and history lists for site workflows? workflow's setting dialog provides that option but once ...

• By emha
  • September 08, 2016  05:51

How do you access doc library workflows when there...

If you are in First Release, SharePoint Online is offering you the ability to see the "new look" of document libraries . When using the new loo...

• By
  • April 12, 2016  08:49

NinTex Form conflict with InfoPath Form

I have a Custom List that I had developed a Nintex Form for. I inadvertently created and pulblished an InfoPath form for the same Custom list. No...

Date Validation:

Hi, New to nintex. I am facing problem in date validation on SharePoint Online in Nintex form. Always accept the values as I write StartDate&l...

• By
  • January 04, 2016  03:19

Automate Office 365 User creation using Nintex wor...

Hello All, I'm very new to workflow and Nintex in particular. I have tried to follow this excellent YouTube video to automate the creation o...

• By
  • January 03, 2016  09:52

Restart running workflow step

Is it possible to restart a step in a running workflow?

• By dbctit
  • December 30, 2015  15:21

value blank when using 'created' fields

Good day, I want to do something really simple; display the created by and created date on a form. Now I understand that these most likely ...

How to refer 'Current item' and item in wo...

Hi, I need a workflow that can take run multiple times on a same item and updates field in current item based on the instantaneous input by u...

Panel show/hide based on click on choice button

I've three panels and all three panels have different fields, Here I want to show/hide based on click on choice button. For example :- 1) Hardwar...

• By
  • December 28, 2015  07:07

reorder outcomes

Is there a way to reorder the outcomes on the task form? Thanks, Jennifer

remove nintex workflow doesn't

I have many old versions of workflows so I followed these instructions How can I delete or remove a workflow? It seems to me that either a...

• By jmoore
  • December 22, 2015  17:31