Participating In

Auto incremental column workflow

Hi I'm trying to set up an auto incremental workflow so that when the number of items in a SharePoint list hits 5 an email is generated. I'm f...

Can you any one please provide the Nintex Workflow...

Hi All, I need architecture diagram for Nintex workflow cloud for my internal activities. can any one please provide that? Thanks in advance. ...

Approve Foreign Workflow Task

I am looking for a possibility to grant the permission to approve a task that is not assigned to the current user. In other words: Users tha...

• By irisp
  • April 25, 2017  08:16

Worflow error while trying to export data from Inf...

Hello Scooby Gang What I've got is an InfoPath form which has a drop down choice of applications for approval. I'm using repeating tales for ...

User Permissions in NWC

In NWC , it appears that all users with Designer rights have access to edit all workflows in the tenant and use all connections created by other ...

NWC: An error has occurred with creating your conn...

Posted on behalf of varun khurana ‌: Hi I m using Nintex workflow cloud trail version and trying to create the new Sql server connection by cl...

Generating an id on a public form

Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to generate an ID (e.g GNxxxx where x can be 0 -9) on a Nintex public web form? I am currently using...

Wait for REST call

I am digging into the Workflow Cloud to see how can we use it as the workflow as a service for a custom application hosted in the cloud, I know w...

• By omourad
  • March 16, 2017  14:19

Nintex Workflow email Font Customizations

Hi, I customized the Nintex Workflow CSS File " HTMLEDITORSTYLES.CSS " with the below code and done IIS Reset but i did not find the Font F...

How to move the documents folders from document l...

Hello Everyone, I'm in a immediate need to implement this. Can you please let me know whether this can be implemented using Nintex workflow or n...

• By divyam
  • March 09, 2017  22:46

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow C...

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform! And all you have to do is tell u...

• By
  • March 01, 2017  11:21

Trigger SSRS report through Nintex

Hey guys! I have a challenging task on my hands and I can't find resources about it anywhere. You are my only hope. Here's the task: I h...

For each entry in Lookup with Picker item, send no...

I have a library that has a Lookup with Picker field that allows more than 1 entry. What I want to accomplish is for each item in my lookup with...

Does anyone have a Nintex Workflow Adapter list fo...

We are trying to do a comparison between Workflow Adapters in on-Prem and in the Cloud and the list of the actual adapter names would be most hel...

Copy files to document set library base on filenam...

Hello, I have a drop off library with files named: CompanyName_PF_ACCT_FY2015.pdf CompanyName_PF_Bill_FY2015.pdf CompanyName_PF_FC_FY2015....

• By joeyj
  • January 12, 2017  18:48

Is there a direct way to connect Nintex Cloud with...

I need to connect Nintex Cloud for SharePoint Online to my Oracle DB.

• By
  • November 27, 2016  20:26

Connectivity to SharePoint (O365 and or On-Prem) l...

Hi Guys, congratulations of NWC going GA, well done! Question: what are the plans and timelines for connectivity to SharePoint (O365 and or On...

Feedback / Suggestions Nintex Cloud

As a Nintex partner, I have been playing with the Nintex Cloud preview, together with a customer that already works with Nintex Workflow for Shar...

• By
  • October 31, 2016  07:08

How to log the approver of a Task

I have a workflow that maps a process where there are multiple teams that approve in parallel based on a certain criteria. My problem is that I n...

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​ Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way wi...

• By
  • September 01, 2016  07:13