cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Trigger SSRS report through Nintex

Hey guys!I have a challenging task on my hands and I can't find resources about it anywhere. You are my only hope.Here's the task:I have an approval workflow for the company's contracts and I made its...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3117
  • Replies 7

Can you any one please provide the Nintex Workflow Cloud Architecture ?

Hi All,I need architecture diagram for Nintex workflow cloud for my internal activities. can any one please provide that?Thanks in advance.Regards,Muthusamy Thangavel

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1550
  • Replies 3

NWC: An error has occurred with creating your connection. Please try again later

Posted on behalf of varun khurana‌:Hi I m using Nintex workflow cloud trail version and trying to create the new Sql server connection by clicking on add connection. I am using SQL server 2008 R2 vers...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1499
  • Replies 3

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow Cloud?

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform!And all you have to do is tell us how you'd use it.The mission has three parts. You get 50 p...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2017 11:21
  • Views 8790
  • Replies 32

Nintex Workflow email Font Customizations

Hi,I customized the Nintex Workflow CSS File "HTMLEDITORSTYLES.CSS" with the below codeand done IIS Resetbut i did not find the Font Family Segoe UI in the Rich Text Ribbon and my Changes are not refl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2535
  • Replies 2

Auto incremental column workflow

HiI'm trying to set up an auto incremental workflow so that when the number of items in a SharePoint list hits 5 an email is generated. I'm following this: https://www.habaneroconsulting.com/insights/...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2564
  • Replies 4

Approve Foreign Workflow Task

I am looking for a possibility to grant the permission to approve a task that is not assigned to the current user. In other words:Users that are members should be able to approve/reject a workflow tas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by irisp
  • | April 25, 2017 08:16
  • Views 3481
  • Replies 10

Worflow error while trying to export data from Infopath repeating table

Hello Scooby Gang What I've got is an InfoPath form which has a drop down choice of applications for approval. I'm using repeating tales for users who need to pick more than one application to get app...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1630
  • Replies 4

User Permissions in NWC

In NWC , it appears that all users with Designer rights have access to edit all workflows in the tenant and use all connections created by other users as well. What are the plans to allow more granula...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 2381
  • Replies 6

NWC Workflow disappeared when edit

Using trial of NWC I have approximately 13 published workflows using either public form or nintex mobile as a starting event. These are all working absolutely as expected. I am now using Hawkeye trial...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 999
  • Replies 2

Generating an id on a public form

Hi,I wanted to know if it is possible to generate an ID (e.g GNxxxx where xcan be 0 -9)on a Nintex public web form?I am currently using a Nintex workflow cloud.Thank you.Regards,Vimal

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 616
  • Replies 1

Wait for REST call

I am digging into the Workflow Cloud to see how can we use it as the workflow as a service for a custom application hosted in the cloud, I know we can start the workflow by calling the REST API, but h...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by omourad
  • | March 16, 2017 14:19
  • Views 1580
  • Replies 4

How to move the documents folders from document library to SQL DataBase

Hello Everyone,I'm in a immediate need to implement this. Can you please let me know whether this can be implemented using Nintex workflow or not.Please populate this and any suggestion would be appre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by divyam
  • | March 09, 2017 22:46
  • Views 647
  • Replies 2

For each entry in Lookup with Picker item, send notification

I have a library that has a Lookup with Picker field that allows more than 1 entry. What I want to accomplish is for each item in my lookup with picker is get the OPI and CC field (people or group fie...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by mblondin
  • | February 14, 2017 08:22
  • Views 815
  • Replies 1

Connectivity to SharePoint (O365 and or On-Prem) lists and Libraries

Hi Guys, congratulations of NWC going GA, well done!Question: what are the plans and timelines for connectivity to SharePoint (O365 and or On-Prem) lists and Libraries?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 4367
  • Replies 12

How to log the approver of a Task

I have a workflow that maps a process where there are multiple teams that approve in parallel based on a certain criteria. My problem is that I need to log who is the approver of each task (since it i...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1647
  • Replies 5

Does anyone have a Nintex Workflow Adapter list for the Cloud?

We are trying to do a comparison between Workflow Adapters in on-Prem and in the Cloud and the list of the actual adapter names would be most helpful, e.g.Nintex.Workflow.Activities.Adapters.NWCalcula...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1326
  • Replies 3

Copy files to document set library base on filename

Hello, I have a drop off library with files named:CompanyName_PF_ACCT_FY2015.pdfCompanyName_PF_Bill_FY2015.pdfCompanyName_PF_FC_FY2015.pdfCompanyName_PF_FC_FY2016.pdfI will need to drop the files into...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by joeyj
  • | January 12, 2017 18:48
  • Views 897
  • Replies 1

Is there a direct way to connect Nintex Cloud with Oracle DB? Or only with Layer2 Clo

I need to connect Nintex Cloud for SharePoint Online to my Oracle DB.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 27, 2016 20:26
  • Views 974
  • Replies 1

Feedback / Suggestions Nintex Cloud

As a Nintex partner, I have been playing with the Nintex Cloud preview, together with a customer that already works with Nintex Workflow for SharePoint. It was just a (part of a) day, but the followin...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 31, 2016 07:08
  • Views 1477
  • Replies 5