cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Blank forms after upgrade to Nintex Forms 2010 version 1.6.1.0

Hello Community,We are facing an issue after upgrading to Nintex Forms 2010 (version 1.6.1.0 English edition )Most of the existing Nintex forms are displaying blank forms. The form controls are not vi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 07, 2014 07:39
  • Views 2278
  • Replies 9

Date field default value calculated shows blank in Nintex Form (works non-nintex)

When using the "CalculatedValue" option in a SharePoint list on a Date Field, it shows as blank in a Nintex form, but shows correctly in the default SharePoint form.ExampleColumn "date2":SP form:Same ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1361
  • Replies 12

Query XML Action is returning blank

Hi there,I'm using the call web service against usergroup.aspx, retrieving GetUserCollectionFromSite. This returns a large XML doc, about 3300 lines. I then query this using a user's ID, like //Users/...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 05:23
  • Views 2420
  • Replies 13

Provisioning on-prem active directory accounts using O365

Hi all,I have a scenario with a relatively standard setup of O365 connected back to the on-prem environment using DirSync and ADFS. The on-prem active directory is the master.I'm wondering if we can p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chris_ben
  • | August 25, 2014 14:11
  • Views 814
  • Replies 4

Panel providing a scroll bar in publish mode

I've recently witnessed a very strange behaviour within Nintex forms. Whilst in designer mode the panel is showing all of the labels & form controls yet when published a scroll bar appears. The sa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 01:47
  • Views 1254
  • Replies 8

Web Service Action and Client Certificates

Our production SharePoint instance requires that all web service calls made in the system have a client certificate passed with the user credentails. Is there anyway to pass a cert to a wcf serivce ca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 09, 2014 10:43
  • Views 1165
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Error - "The workflow instance was too large to persis

I've got a Nintex Workflow for Office 365 list workflow that has been running successfully for several months. The workflow has not been updated since December 2016. The workflow only has 37 actions a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by bamaeric
  • | March 10, 2017 07:04
  • Views 454
  • Replies 5

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow Cloud?

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform!And all you have to do is tell us how you'd use it.The mission has three parts. You get 50 p...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2017 11:21
  • Views 1981
  • Replies 32

Workflow Actions Standard vs Enterprise

We currently have a (demo) enterprise version of Workflow 2013 to which we're developing workflows for certain environments. The issue is that some of these farms only have the standard edition instal...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 18:33
  • Views 11070
  • Replies 8

List workflow doesn't start on new item... sometimes

I have a list workflow that is set to run on the creation of a new item. I have seen a few items created in that list recently where that workflow never ran. It works most of the time, but occasionall...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 976
  • Replies 8

"You are not authorized to respond to this task." message

I can't find any information on what security group a user needs to be in to 'approve' a workflow approval request.Does anyone know? Is it a SharePoint Approvers group that they need to be a part of?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 18203
  • Replies 14

Failed to start workflow. The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Hi,I have a Nintex 2013 list workflow running on a document library. When an item is edited the workflow starts. The workflow runs for hundreds of items but every now and then the error 'Failed to sta...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 22, 2014 02:28
  • Views 2720
  • Replies 13

Skip pages in multi page form based on multi-select choice field?

So, following along with this tutorial:How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365, I got pretty far on my multi-page form! But, I want to show certain pages conditionally, which ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 691
  • Replies 27

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books o

I am brand new to Sharepoint, Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow. I have found books on everything but forms. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can locate a book on Creating Nintex Forms?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ebrown
  • | March 02, 2017 11:07
  • Views 2133
  • Replies 12

Nintex Forms

Good Afternoon, I am not sure if i have done this correctly or if I should have done something different. I have basically been tasked with what seems to be impossible, but I like a challenge. I have ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by neilryd
  • | March 09, 2017 08:07
  • Views 208
  • Replies 4

error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflo

why I am getting this while publishing.error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503:Service UnavailableHTTP Error 503. The service ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 685
  • Replies 13

Dynamic Progress Bar with Nintex Form

Good day,It's my first Blog here.I will show you a Nintex "Feedback" form where I will add a panel to use it as a progress bar. The form contains a set of questions (Choice controls). I will use the f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by pwarrak
  • | March 02, 2017 08:49
  • Views 952
  • Replies 5

Does Nintex REST API has swagger file?

Hi!Does anyone knows whether a swagger file for nintex workflow rest api exists?Regards,Tomasz

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 194
  • Replies 3

Set Item Permission is not working intermittently

Hi, We are using Set Item Permission control in which we are restricting the inheritance and Providing full control to only approvers. Sometimes it is failing to set the permission after stopping the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 651
  • Replies 7

What is the default limitation in Nintex for exporting a Workflow?

While exporting the Nintex Workflow, we are receiving the error message as "Error exporting a workflow. An error occurred that could be due to the size of the workflow. Try reducing the size of your w...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 746
  • Replies 3