Latest Posts

Nintex Classic Form Hyperlink Control doesn't ...

I'm having difficult with the display of a Hyperlink control on a form during Display Mode. Specifically, it doesn't appear to resize at runtime de...

Saving Calculated Control results to SharePoint co...

On many of my forms, Calculated Controls are used to display informative messages to the end user. For example, once a form has been approved, I migh...

Reasons why userProfileLookup only works for some ...

On a form, I'm trying to display a user's "PreferredName" and "WorkEmail" using the userProfileLookup() function, and for some users it returns nothi...

Form Versioning Best Practices?

Background There's a custom SharePoint list with management of content types enabled, and a Nintex form created for one of the content types. Ov...

Elegant UI for ranged number input?

I have a "simple" requirement to allow the user to select between a fixed range of numbers, 0-4, and I'm trying to find an elegant UI for this in...

Content Type Forms vs List Forms

I'm trying to understand the relationship between forms created for a Content Type, and how that form manifests itself on a List that uses that C...

Displaying Font Awesome Icons during Form Edit and...

On a form I'm designing, I'm using a Rich Text control with stacked Font Awesome icons to embellish the approval of a form. The font awesome CSS ...

Rich Text Control's Minimum Width

In my repeating section, I'm trying to create a header row using Rich Text controls with an appropriate border and styles, but I'm unable to re...

Site Columns Best Practices?

For reusability / consistency, I often find myself creating Site Columns, then adding these to a Content Type. This Content Type is then used in ...

Required field indicators on form labels

When a label is associated with a control whose Validation settings set to Required = Yes, a red asterisk ( * ) is shown with the label as a visu...

Mixed formatting with a Calculated Value

By way of example, let's say I have the following three Single Line Text fields on a form: firstName lastName jobTitle and my Calculated ...

Wait for Item Update with matching RegEx on Choice...

In Nintex 2016 (v4.2.2.0), the "wait for item update" action does not allow for multiple conditions. I've read and successfully used Vadim Tabak...

How to determine the Approver for Group Assigned T...

I'm assigning a Flexi-Task to a SharePoint Group with the option of "First response applies". Once the task has been responded to (approved or...

• By michaela
  • September 18, 2017  19:02

Getting User Profile Properties via JavaScript

I'm trying to retrieve a number of properties from a user's profile via JavaScript with the intent to populate fields on a form prior to submissi...

Displaying list lookups as a repeating section or ...

List lookup controls (currently) only allow for display as either a drop down list, or option buttons. But I'd like to return the results of a li...