Latest Posts

Merge generated document with DocuSign template

Our current workflow generates a document and then sends it via DocuSign. The problem is that there are no predefined fields for signature since it ...

Responsive Forms (on premise) with Live Form

I am using the new Responsive forms for on premise and I can't find a way to publish the form to Nintex Live. There is no button for Nintex Live ...

• By wlemons
  • October 04, 2017  12:58

How to query a list every day to send an email wit...

Hello, We are going through our Windows 10 migration. We have a list of users with an anticipated migration date. I would like to query that l...

• By wlemons
  • August 30, 2017  13:15

Pulling recurring event ID for web service call

I am using a parent workflow to pull list item ID's and trigger a child workflow. The problem that I am having is that the recurring li...

Calendar recurrence set to yes by default

Does anyone know a way to set recurrence to yes by default on a Nintex Form? Thanks

Compare list items to security group

I need to be able to compare a SharePoint list with users to an AD security group. Based on the comparison, I need to add new users since the las...

• By wlemons
  • November 08, 2016  10:10

Form Submit Confirmation

Hello, is there any way to set up some kind of confirmation page or pop up after a form has been submitted? I would normally just set up a confir...

• By wlemons
  • November 03, 2016  12:17

Suggestions for corporate policy acknowledgement

Hello, I am looking for suggestions on how to build something for all of our employees to read and acknowledge they have read a subset of comp...

• By wlemons
  • October 24, 2016  10:37

Request approval auto-approve after time

Hello, I have a Request Approval action for a user account provisioning workflow. It's a very complex workflow with many branches of actions. ...

• By wlemons
  • August 10, 2016  09:38

Display LDAP Query Results from Workflow in a Form...

Hello, I am looking for a way to display LDAP query action results from Workflow in to a Nintex Form. Specifically, we are querying LDAP with ...

• By wlemons
  • August 02, 2016  12:54

Display Group Membership

Hello, I am trying to set up a self service AD group membership form/workflow where an end user can see what security groups they belong to an...

Run if non business days/hours

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out a way to run a "run if" action is a list item is created during non business days or hours. Our scen...

• By wlemons
  • April 13, 2016  17:50

Nintex Live Form in Item Edit Mode

Is there any way to open a list item through a Nintex Live Form in edit mode? For example, A user starts filling out a Nintex Form locally and sa...

• By wlemons
  • April 04, 2016  11:55

Linking list data to Nintex Live Form

Hi all! I'm new to Nintex (love the product so far) but I need a little help. Here's the scenario that I am trying to accomplish: Our user's will...

• By wlemons
  • April 01, 2016  17:28