cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

List Item in Task Form not writing back to list when updated

All.I need some help here please. I know it is possible in a Flexi-task task form to place items from the list that are editable. For example, if my list column "Number" is set to "1", I can update it...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | June 27, 2019 07:53
  • Views 702
  • Replies 4

How to bind unbound data to the list

I have a form with both bound and unbound data in it. I want to take some of these unbound fields on the form and bind them to a column, bringing the data from the unbound state into the column. What'...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | April 29, 2019 09:15
  • Views 698
  • Replies 2

Is there a way to start a Nintex Workflow from a SharePoint Designer Workflow

I realize it's probably an odd question to ask in this group but can anyone guide me on how to start a Nintex Designer WF from a SPD workflow. I assume it is by utilizing an SPD web call, but cannot f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | February 01, 2019 02:43
  • Views 1358
  • Replies 4

How can I populate a Date and Time field default that is over-writable

Hello all. I have, what I think should be, a simple request. I want to have a date and time field on a form default to 48 hours from the creation of the form (or Now when started) but be editable by t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | December 16, 2018 16:13
  • Views 601
  • Replies 1

How do I get a Users Name based on a title provided

I want to get a user name based on a title. For example, instead of hard coding our HR Manager's name into a workflow OR having to have a person type in the HR managers name in a form, I would like to...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | November 15, 2018 12:56
  • Views 805
  • Replies 1

Get sentence(s) from between delimiters

Good day fellow Nintexer's. I have a problem plaguing me that I was hoping someone could help with. I'm trying to set-up a system to send Purchase Orders out to our suppliers. In the body of the email...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | October 17, 2018 10:00
  • Views 649
  • Replies 1

How to add the ability to respond to an email for outsiders

We are building a workflow to send Purchase Orders from SharePoint, to our vendors. I would like the ability for them to accept or reject the PO, and have that update the document library with "Accept...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | September 24, 2018 12:46
  • Views 908
  • Replies 1

How to delete list attachment

Can anyone tell me how to delete a list attachment in O365? I cannot find any reference on how to do this. I can copy an item from a line item to a separate list, but cannot delete the file from the l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | September 01, 2018 14:07
  • Views 1207
  • Replies 1

How to upload/implement UDA's in O365

Can anyone tell me how to upload and install UDA's for Office 365? I have one I've gotten from Nintex Xchange but cannot figure out how to use it.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | July 12, 2018 18:02
  • Views 1038
  • Replies 2

How to write data back to a repeating section

Good day fellow Nintexers. I need your brains to help me on this one. I'm trying to figure out how to write data back to a repeating section for a much larger application, but have built a test case f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | July 07, 2018 12:57
  • Views 926
  • Replies 4

How to retrieve actionable message content without OData "coding"

Hello fellow Nintexers. I am starting to work with actionable messages in O365. Specifically, I want to pull the message from the task list into my main form. The problem is, if I don't do a Regular E...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | March 08, 2018 17:19
  • Views 611
  • Replies 1

How to ID the state of a workflow on a list

Maybe this is an answered question and I'm not looking for it correctly, but I want to understand if there is a method to report out all workflows running on a list, and those that have been suspended...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | November 30, 2017 13:00
  • Views 1112
  • Replies 7

Paste table data from Excel to Nintex form

Nintex community, I need your help. I am building a form where my users want to copy a list of data (Container Number column and Quantity column) and paste it into a Nintex Form. The quantity data wou...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | November 17, 2017 08:11
  • Views 922
  • Replies 1

How to launch a WorkFlow from a form button.

I'm looking for a definitive guide to launch a WF from a button in a form. I'm have viewed a few post showing how to do it with JavaScript but the instructions are not clear enough for a non-JS user. ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | June 11, 2017 15:54
  • Views 5184
  • Replies 10

Can anyone tell me how to apply font level formatting rule for a textbox

I have a repeating section that includes a yes/no checkboxand a single line text box. The text box if for users to manually add to a project task list. I want the entry in the text box to change forma...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | March 20, 2017 11:14
  • Views 1831
  • Replies 10

How to update children folders and documents columns based on parent

Good day fellow Nintexers. I have a task that I am struggling to accomplish. We are building a folder structure (I know, I know. Lets just focus on the task, not the pros and cons of folders vs MMD) t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | March 10, 2017 05:19
  • Views 415
  • Replies 0

With Repeating Sections in forms - Can you add the new row to the top of the repeatin

I'm using repeating sections to provide a space to take notes at weekly meeting on projects. I want my new, empty row to be created at the top of the space, not at the bottom. This way my newest notes...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | February 01, 2017 05:44
  • Views 813
  • Replies 5

How to utilize the "Categories" section for the Exchange Online Create Task action

I'm hoping to use it to set a color code for the task in Outlook for my users but cannot find any documentaion on how to use it. What I find online (Specify a collection or dictionary variable for the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | January 13, 2017 13:50
  • Views 644
  • Replies 4

How can I calculate rewritable dates in forms

In Office 365, what I'm looking for is this - in the form there will be a Base Date that several other due dates will measure from. I want the due dates to appears automatically when the form is start...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | November 07, 2016 12:19
  • Views 266
  • Replies 0

Why does the Exchange Create Calendar Item provide me with the wrong time (zone?) in

Good day fellow Nintexers. I'm working out a Time-Off Request solution and running into an issue with the Exchange Create Calendar Item action. What ever time I use in my list (through a Nintex form) ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cbeene
  • | April 04, 2016 17:27
  • Views 1106
  • Replies 5