Latest Posts

Create a Condition for Date field populated

I have a workflow on a SharePoint Library and I want to set up a Condition that has Actions only if a Date field in the Library is populated. I c...

• By tschaef
  • February 24, 2017  12:43

Delete Specific Text from Data Label

I have an issue with deleting specific text from a hidden Data Label I use to combine workflow actions for email notifications. For example, I have a...

Subview is Closing - Do not add new row when Cance...

I have a form with multiple list views. For each list view I have an Add button that opens a subview where the user fills in the appropriate fields a...

• By tschaef
  • February 23, 2016  14:48

Nintex Community Updates Email - Download Pictures...

Has anyone else had this issue and figured out how to fix it? When I get the Nintex Community Updates emails and I "Right-click here to download ...

• By tschaef
  • October 08, 2015  08:47

Create Expression to get doc type

I need to get and use the doc type from attachments on my smartform. For example if the attachment's file name is "Test File.doc" I need to have ".doc...

• By tschaef
  • August 03, 2015  09:00

Set Item Permissions - Start Workflow Issue

I built a Nintex 2010 workflow in SharePoint 2010 that copies data from a SharePoint Form Library to a SharePoint List and then sets off another ...

How to get item URL from another list

I have an InfoPath form saved as a web-browser form in a SharePoint library that needs two fields (Project Number and Item URL) populated from an...

• By tschaef
  • November 17, 2014  14:15