cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Responsive form color issues in view mode

Hi,I set my form background color to black with white text and field box backgroundsto light grey. Everything works great in new mode and edit mode but not in view mode. In view mode the choice fields...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | July 27, 2018 15:41
  • Views 943
  • Replies 2

Issues selecting choice control buttons on surface pro

Hi,I have a form and I have rendered several choice options as buttons. The buttons work great using my mouse or on an ipad. When I try to use the buttons using my surface tablet the buttons do not se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | March 10, 2017 13:01
  • Views 447
  • Replies 2

Adding dynamic hyperlink to form

Hi,I have a custom list thatI want toassociate with a document library and I have a workflow that dynamically builds a urlwhich maps to a specific folder in the DL whichchanges based on how the form w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | February 02, 2017 10:20
  • Views 1906
  • Replies 5

How do i use CSS to change clicked button colors?

Hi,I have a form I am creating with about 40 choice fields that I am rendering as buttons. I would like the buttons to stand out more and would like to change the default from white to maybe orange.Is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | February 01, 2017 10:37
  • Views 3710
  • Replies 6

Nintex mobile file is missing

Hi,We have published a form to mobile that is going to see 50 offline submissions a day per person that will be sent at the end of the day when they have internet connection as most of the day they wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | July 27, 2016 07:20
  • Views 705
  • Replies 4

issues using calculated lookups (list lookups) in nintex mobile

Hi,I have a desktop form that has numerous calculated value list lookups which work great. When I move the form over to mobile these lookups cease to work any longer. I have searched to see if this fu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | June 23, 2016 07:47
  • Views 424
  • Replies 1

Issues taking pictures in nintex mobile

Hi,I have a blank form created in "Nintex Mobile phone" layout published to my nintex mobile application. Everything works perfectly except a small issue. When I click the attachments button to open t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | June 15, 2016 15:43
  • Views 780
  • Replies 2

Nintex forms 2013 how to remove contents of a cell

Hi,Currently I have a repeating table with lookups to other lists. On occasion someone may need to manually enter a value that does not exist in the drop down list. Currently I added an entry called "...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | April 13, 2016 10:40
  • Views 764
  • Replies 3

userprofilelookup with multiple people

Hi,I have a people picker field on my form that needs to grab multiple people. I want the ability to pull real names from this information for an email report that is generated in my workflow and it w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | November 12, 2015 13:00
  • Views 1062
  • Replies 2

Copy list items to child list retaining lookup to parent list

Hi,I currently have a 2013 workflow that pulls information from my parent list and populates a child list. The issue I have is I want to retain a link to the parent list in the child list that will ea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | November 03, 2015 14:48
  • Views 428
  • Replies 2

Forms 2013 calculated value lookup shows unwanted prefix

Hi,I am currently doing a simple calculated value on my form to take the value of a lookup field and return the column beside it in real time on the form. The logic is sound but the issue I get is the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | July 14, 2015 08:46
  • Views 2315
  • Replies 1

Using handwriting tools on an iPad to fill out sharepoint 2013 forms

Hi,I have built a very large form using Nintex Forms 2013 and I was recently asked if it is possible to use a handwriting application to fill out this form on the iPad. I was wondering if anyone has s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | June 11, 2015 09:22
  • Views 531
  • Replies 2

Sharepoint 2007 workflow approver permissions question

Hi,I have a list with a workflow attached to it. I need to have someone approve an item on this list via workflow approval option without granting them access to the site the list resides on. Is this ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | April 07, 2015 08:58
  • Views 259
  • Replies 0