cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

O365 Nintex Form throwing error after updating field

We have a purchasing form that uses Nintex Form and SharePoint Designer WF. The form submits ok, but after a user submits the form, the next step is for an associate to assign the task to themselves. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | October 11, 2017 05:46
  • Views 767
  • Replies 7

Why Is my Workflow Stuck after parallel tasks

I have a workflow that runs through several department tasks at once, then forwards to the facility manager when done. Several times (not always) when running this workflow, the tasks complete, but it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2237
  • Replies 13

Question about Parsing XML Data

I'm trying to parse data out of a repeating section but when I store it into a collection, the collection is blank.1) The Mass Update columns are stored in a variable (inputXML)2) I use the Query XML ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | January 11, 2017 08:26
  • Views 2143
  • Replies 5

Workflow will not delegate task to 'Complete'

I have a workflow that assigns 9 'Request Data' to the HODs at work. I broke them up into 3 parallel tasks as they need to all be completed before it goes to the facility manager. It sends them 4 days...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | November 04, 2016 06:10
  • Views 206
  • Replies 0

Issues to keep workflow moving along

I have a workflow that collects data from a handful of people depending on location. Once they complete their steps, it then sends a Request Review to the manager to look everything over before he sub...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | September 08, 2016 04:56
  • Views 178
  • Replies 0

fn-IsMemberOfGroup not working like I think it should

I have a form that I'm trying to validate off of a usergroup I created:POApprovers is a SharePoint group. No matter what name I put in, it will not accept the name. The goal is to only submit if they ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1561
  • Replies 12

Using JSON to Parse People Picker

I'm working on creating a dashboard that uses different JQuery libraries. First step though is to get the data to pull through from a list in SharePoint. this list is populated using Nintex Form and W...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 706
  • Replies 3

XML Parsing Error: syntax error

I created a Nintex form and workflow in a custom list. The form works, everything is working fine, except when I go to cancel the form. I receive the following error:XML Parsing Error: syntax errorLoc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 991
  • Replies 2

Looking for a way to capture a URL using Javascript in the Form

We are playing around with an idea of wanting to automatically capture a computer name that the form is being submitted from. There are several different ways to go about it, but I'm not very familiar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 365
  • Replies 1

How to Tackle Multiple Users Contributing to This Form

I fell into the trap of being 90% done with my form and workflow and was asked for a "small change" that I'm not sure how the best way to tackle.The form is called Department Top 3. It includes the di...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 337
  • Replies 3

Conditional Error on Form

I'm playing with hiding controls in the Form and keep getting an error when trying to preview the form. I have a "choice" column that is a dropdown for different facilities, called "facilities." In th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | January 27, 2016 10:54
  • Views 1666
  • Replies 7

Adding a Comment Section to a Nintex Form

Our operations team is wanting me to create a form that will capture data such as "top 3 service requests, top quality issues" etc. Then email this list to a group of people. Easy enough.What they wan...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | January 20, 2016 08:04
  • Views 2915
  • Replies 4

Multiple Questions result in an automatic answer from a dropdown.

We are in the process of redesigning one of our workflows and was asked to set it up almost like a wizard. There would be a series of questions posed at the top of the form (no more than 3) as dropdow...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | January 06, 2016 05:50
  • Views 442
  • Replies 2

Multiple users putting in info into the same form

We have a computer request workflow that lists everything a user would request with a new computer. The workflow goes to the Help Desk where a ticket gets created into Jira. What I'm looking for is th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaelpe
  • | December 18, 2015 05:32
  • Views 2433
  • Replies 10

The feature being activated is a Site Collection scoped feature which has a dependenc

I'm trying to activate Nintex forms on the server but I'm getting a back and forth. It's asking to activate this "site feature" first but when I go to that exact feature, it gets this error above clai...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5631
  • Replies 2