Latest Posts

Missing Data in Repeating Section Fields

I have a Responsive Designer form with several repeating sections. I have tested this form extensively with my test accounts and we have also conduct...

• By rthomson
  • September 16, 2021  21:22

Redirect Task Form Close Button

If I open a completed task, the task has a Close button at the bottom and also in the top left bar. If I select either, I get a 404 - File or direc...

• By rthomson
  • September 09, 2021  16:46

Retain Field Format in Repeating Section XML

I have a Single Line Textbox in a Repeating Section, which has the Data Type set to Decimal. I want to format the value entered in this control to ...

• By rthomson
  • September 08, 2021  16:34

Insert Carriage Return in Text Box Title

I have created a dual language English Spanish form, in which the English title of each question is followed by the Spanish, e.g.: Market / Mercado...

Rules Not Working in Responsive Designer Repeating...

I have control - let's call it C - in a child repeating section within a parent repeating section. The control C has a rule which says: Hide if (Fo...

Add Whitespace to a Collection

I have a collection variable, which I'm writing to a text variable, and looks like this: 1,2,3,4,5 This text variable will later be written to a te...

Copy Form Fields to List

I have a form and a list. The list has 250 items, submitted over the past 2 years. For each of these items, there are two fields in the associated fo...

Deleting Workflow from Gallery and Impact on Runni...

If I delete a workflow from the gallery, will doing so affect workflows which are already in progress?

Submit Form - Unexpected Error Occurred

I need to send a form to approx. 60 users every quarter, and then track who has submitted the form and who has not. I have built a workflow on List A...

Add Risk Colors to Form

I need to build a Risk Report form with fields - e.g. Crime, Weather, Terrorism - which have the choice options of Minor, Low, Moderate, High, Extrem...

Workflow to Hide Item and Terminate Current Workfl...

I have list which has an approval workflow which runs when in a new item is created. The data in this list is being accessed by another service, ...

Export Workflow to Text for Search?

Is there a way to export a workflow as a text script, so that I can search for e.g. a variable name and locate where it is set in the workflow? I o...

Workflow Bug: Task Modified By

In my approval workflows, once an approval task is complete, I grab the name of the person who completed the task in order to populate a Task Approve...

Relate Form B to Form A

I have the following project requirement: someone is filling in Form A (on List A) if certain conditions are met in Form A, they are asked ...

• By rthomson
  • September 24, 2020  12:34

Multiple Languages on Form/ Lookup Formula

I need to create a form which displays the field titles in the language of a territory chosen at the head of the form. So far I have managed ...

Floating Column Alignment in Responsive Designer

I have older workflows which have submission and task forms built in the Responsive Designer. Some of these forms have multi-choice checkboxes with...

Hide Rule On Choice Column In Repeating Section In...

I have a Responsive Designer form which has: a choice column "Event Type" a repeating section which contains: a choice column "Execution Met...

Open Excel Hyperlink in Excel vs Download on Mac

I have workflow with two consecutive approval tasks: In Approval Task 1, the approver attaches an Excel. In Approval Task 2, the approver must ...

Order of Task Attachments

I have a task form - say, Task Form 1 - with 3 different sections, and each section may have an attachment, depending on responses to Yes/ No questio...

Update Workflow App In Office 365 On Site With Run...

I have a site which has an older version of the Workflow app, and I would like to update the app so that I can use the new responsive designer for ta...