Latest Posts

Create Custom Filter For all form users (Not just ...

Hello Community, I have created some very helpful quick search filters for one of my forms (about 8 different custom filters). I understand...

K2 Security Assessment and Penetration Testing 202...

According to the K2 Security Assessment and Penetration Testing 2020 results, one item with medium severity of the pen test of October 2019 remained ...

access k2 smartbox smartobject database data via c...

Hello community, If I use K2 smartbox smartobject database to maintain and store data, if developers wanted to access the K2 smartbox smartobject da...

Integrate InRule Rules in K2

Hello K2 Community, My company utilizes both InRule (Business Rules Engine) and K2 Five. I have a requirement to integrate and use InRule rules w...

Workflow Advice

Hello Community, I would like to create a workflow to implement the following process: Example: Trigger a workflow to start daily at 8...

Composite/Advanced SmartObject Data Source Limit

Hello Community, I have a service instance containing multiple tables. I need to combine data from 4 to 5 of the tables (in same service instance...

Multi Select Control - Display selected items in a...

Hello All, I have been searching for days to no avail; any help would be greatly appreciated. I am working on a form that uses the multi...

Best Practice for switching SQL database Service I...

What is best practice for: I have a TEST environment SQL database and a PRODUCTION environment SQL database. I created some views/forms using Sma...